Canon Storylines

Would you prefer the exile as male or female?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer the exile as male or female?

• Male
    • Female

I am not sure, i read it somewhere wasn't too thrilled about it. Making  the exile a female is only going to upset alot of fans since majority of fans are male and at least i think would like the exile to be male.

And the majority of fans would rather have some eye candy during Peragus rather than look at a middle-aged man's ***... pixels or no. :shifty:

Variability helps, I suppose even for gender.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I honestly don't care. Besides it sounds a bit sexist to be morally opposed at having a female Exile canonized. If you found the male journey to be more interesting, that's soley a matter of opinion. The topic starter also claimed females don't look right as generals.

Lets see here... Bastila commanded the Endar Spire. Aayla Secura was a general during the Clone Wars. You have Admiral Dodonna back in the original K1. I could go on but there are many, many instances where females were generals or higher ranks.

Besides canon is simply reference for writers. It's not like it's going to have a major impact on your personal story unless you were looking to create a story in the EU.

Lets see here... Bastila commanded the Endar Spire. Aayla Secura was a general during the Clone Wars. You have Admiral Dodonna back in the original K1. I could go on but there are many, many instances where females were generals or higher ranks.

And how did all those missions turn out under female leadership? :(

I kid, I kid!

*flees from the neo-nazi femanists*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, I prefer if the Exile was male because I chose the Exile to be. Plus the Diciple character looks to be a pain in the ass... Anyway, like the guy said alot of fans tend to be male and prefer it if the main characters were male to begin with because that's how most view it... Anyway, I would prefer if the Exile was male. It's just me.

And how did all those missions turn out under female leadership? :)

I kid, I kid!

Someone needs to learn respecting women who are in power. :)

Poor Aayla Secura. :rolleyes: It tooka bunch of cowardly Clone Troopers to bring her down.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

And how did all those missions turn out under female leadership? :(

I kid, I kid!

Someone needs to learn respecting women who are in power. :-

Poor Aayla Secura. :blink: It tooka bunch of cowardly Clone Troopers to bring her down.

Nomi Sunrider is my favorite female leader. She was appointed Jedi General.

Nomi Sunrider seems to be only famous, succesful mother >_<"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Can't think of any character as a daughter who grew up with their family in either Kotor games apart from Bastila anyway.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Bastila's mother: Bastila turns to DS

Shmi: Anakin turns to DS

Padme: Luke turns to DS during Dark Empire time or whatever it was

Leia: Anakin Solo is killed, Jacen turns to DS

Nomi seems to be only succesful one :)

Oh, and Aunuanna/whatever her name was: Aurra Sing turns to DS

:-"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bastila's mother: Bastila turns to DS

Shmi: Anakin turns to DS

Padme: Luke turns to DS during Dark Empire time or whatever it was

Leia: Anakin Solo is killed, Jacen turns to DS

Nomi seems to be only succesful one :huh:

Oh, and Aunuanna/whatever her name was: Aurra Sing turns to DS

:)"

Almost forgot about other females in SW.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Well, I prefer if the Exile was male because I chose the Exile to be. Plus the Diciple character looks to be a pain in the ass... Anyway, like the guy said alot of fans tend to be male and prefer it if the main characters were male to begin with because that's how most view it... Anyway, I would prefer if the Exile was male. It's just me.

Uh... a lot more fans are female, and the male fans who like watching some middle-aged man run around in tight underwear... now I'm not saying... okay they're gay.