BREAKING NEWS: JADE EMPIRE FOR PC

Yay! :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You jokin' right? It's a friggin' message board and we're to take it seriously? LOLOLOLLIPOP This simple is a waste of a thread.

Come on, Llyr. Your 'BREAKING NEWS' threads are usually cool. :cool: :(

If BIO announce dit you'd think there'd be a mention at Bioware - either on the baords on the main site...

Hmm..

The plot thickens... :lol:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It turns out they're only slightly more cunning because they'll dodge/roll/spin thing every 10 seconds instead of 11.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I'll cut you some slack on this due to your past A+ performance in these threads... but, just this once... :(

Until BIO denies this news I'll believe you that JE for PC is true. :lol:

How odd. Just as I was reading that tidbit, it disappeared. Is it my browser or did it disappear for everyone?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Annnnnd, hopes fell again. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Could be it's true, and someone on the site annoucned it before BIo wanted them too.. then BIo saw this post and decided to tell them tot ake it down.. 'cause they're not ready to announce dit on the official site.

Except for the combat, I think this game would be rather good on the PC. My chair is so uncomfortable, it would probably last me a whole 2-3 hours longer than the comfy-couch Xbox version did. That means 15-17 hours. Yay!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Didnt BioWare promise to never, ever to release Jade Empire on the holy and most righteous PC ?

...anyway, Im not going to pay full price for a game that abous as long as HoTu

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They've stated for a very long time now that they've been 'considering' it.

In any case, Shacknews is usually a pretty reputable news site, so I'd be somewhat surprised if this turns out to be completely false. They did word it in a way that makes it seem they received the email directly, rather than finding out via a third-party, which explains why they didn't include a 'source'.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I remember them being quite hard with the "XBOX ONLY" thing when it was released. In fact, so hard that they said it was an Xbox exclusive and would forever be so.. never to be released for the most excellent PC

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You remember wrong. They *never* ruled it out though they were adamant that they weren't working on it at the time and made ahabit of locking spam threads whining about a PC version verbatim.

Edited by Volourn

I remember them being quite hard with the "XBOX ONLY" thing when it was released. In fact, so hard that they said it was an Xbox exclusive and would forever be so.. never to be released for the most excellent PC

For some reason, I like you. We share similiar things.

It would be nice if they released it on the PC, but any worthy news is from Bioware. Anything else is hearsay .

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You remember wrong. They *never* ruled it out though they were adamant that they weren't working on it at the time and made  ahabit of locking spam threads whining about a PC version verbatim.

Yes, their actions at the time of putting the smackdown on anyone breathing about a PC version and the general attitude were very much "Stop asking for a PC version, its never ever going to happen"

Theyre just saying they never said that now because theyre afraid of being exposed as the dirty flip-flopers they are.. and thats that.

edit: and Gabs, I love you too but the word you're looking for is "hearsay". :(

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

You are blind. There are multiple interviews where BIO stated that JE on PC was a possibility. They *never* said it would *never* happen. Stop making stuff up.

Wanting to stop a billion threads whining about them 'betraying' their PC fans or why there's no JE for PC is not the same as saying 100% no chance for JE on PC.

Stop making stuff up. :)

You are blind. There are multiple interviews where BIO stated that JE  on PC was a possibility. They *never* said it would *never* happen. Stop making stuff up.

Wanting to stop a billion threads whining about them 'betraying' their PC fans or why there's no JE for PC is not the same as saying 100% no chance for JE on PC.

Stop making stuff up. :)

Are you sure?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Actually, I seem to recall Bio being rather adamant about the "X-box Only" thing. Don't remember anything about it NEVER coming for PC, but what other conclusion could be drawn when they keep pounding that "X-BE" thing into you.

- Everlast

Dig up some old interviews. Both M$ and Bio have stated the possibility of a future PC version. What they were 'adamant' about was that they weren't working on one AT THE TIME, and that making endless threads about it wouldn't change that.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)