Magnetic Door Glitch

After the destruction of G0T0's ship I get stuck in the room after the other jedi guy leaves. I'll stand around and open the plasteel cylinder and run and lay mines and use tunnlers and spikes. I just cannot get out. It says it locked and looks as if there is an internal locking mechinism, but I'm inside and cannot get out.

Any help?

(I'm on the XBox version if ya wanted to, now. I've reloaded and did previous saves, the last one I had was 5 hours before I glitched)

yea I just got finished talking to Zez kai ell, or however you say his name. he leaves and the door is closed. Even if I reload and fight him it stays closed. But when Mira and Atton are talking about leaving to find G0-T0's ship you can see that the door is open. I've loaded many previous games up to only 10 hours in the game. (I'm currently 17 hours in) I have a perfect LS allignment and Visas is with me also.

just restart the game doesnt take long to complete  easy as pie

what, start over, I'm so far (yea, second planet) and I've done so much (blow up G0-T0's ship is about it) I just don't wanna start over, but I suppose I'll have to.

It's odd, you can hear the door closing in the back ground when you chose the final choice (fight or letting him go) and that sucks. I bet it supposed to be the door opening, oh well.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee