Revan....

Guest The Architect
....is well gay  :)

It's good to see that not everyone is a Revan fanboy. >_<

Character's from the KOTOR games and Movies I like more than Revan include...

The Exile

HK-47

Canderous (Mandalore)

Kreia

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker

Princess Leia

Obi-Wan Kinobi

Mace Windu

Yoda

Count Dooku

Darth Maul

Han Solo

Chewbacca

Jabba the Hutt

Boba Fett

Qui-Gon Jinn

Jango Fett

And there's more, but there the 'obvious' choices I could think of off the top of my head...

Edited by The Architect

Hey, this is fricking smart topic! Bloody hell!

Darth Pudding for pwnage

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Im sure there will be plenty of people on these forums who will call you a "heretic!".

Now if by Gay you mean "homosexual", then you are mistaken since he either gets Bastilla as a Man, or Carth as a Woman [forget Juhani, it was hardly anything]

If by Gay you mean "Happy", well im sure ruling the galaxy as a Sith or saving the galaxy as a Jedi would make him happy :D

I too personally prefer HK-47 and some of the other Chars, mainly because you interact with them (as opposed to filling Revans shoes). Plus Revan is a very quiet man, as shown in the kotor 1 cutscenes :blink:

His only word: "Yes?"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Oh yeah.

Revan is dumb pumpkin from backlands of Australia ^_^

Did Revan say "I'm here"? :blink: OMG, that is quite cool then :p

:blink:

Dont forget "huh?" (w00t)

or "I'm here" or Now that must have hurt. that has to be one of the dumbest battle cries (except for "you have left me an opening!"

Or Carths infamous "Down you go!" :p

I remember Disciple had a silly one, but I forgot what he actually said...

I meant gay as in he went into unknown space and got a boyfriend and had gay sexual intercoruse with him and adopted a son and now they have aids  :D

:blink:

I dont think LucasArts will ever touch that subject, simply because of huge controversies etc.

I believe you neglected to mention the other type of gay; lesbian. Exile could be Female too! I shall leave it at that, and quote my previous answer (modified):

... you are mistaken since he either gets [Handmaiden/Visas] as a Man, or [Atton/Disciple] as a Woman

Edited by aerowars617

erm...you do realise were talking about revan not the exile dont you...? :ermm:

Im sorry, I put it right the 1st time, then for some reason I edited my post to Exile :-.

Now what I meant to say way :lol: I dont think Revan is gay, simply because he has *definite* hetrosexual romances in the game (compared with kotor 2, and Forget Juhani, there is no lesbo possibility)