Cheering yourself up

Walsingham

What do you chaps do if you need to feel better? have a smoke? Listen to a tune? Eat an enormous vegetable marrow?

Spill it...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Listen to music.

Which explains why I'm always happy as I'm constantly listening to music.

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I flex in front of the mirror, wearing only a leather thong and baby oil.

*shudders*

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I know what Eru certainly does. And I know he is ambidextrous. ^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Music. Writing. Gaming. :)

:o .... :ph34r: .... :wub:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Nobody said anything Hades...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thats a mental image I so didnt need.

I dont recall being in need of cheering up in recent years. But I used to buy stuff. That always made me feel cheery.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What do you chaps do if you need to feel better? have a smoke? Listen to a tune? Eat an enormous vegetable marrow?

Spill it...

What do YOU do to cheer yourself up, eh, eh.

*Shakes fist*

I'm certainly not a chap, but...

I listen to music. I read, usually something by Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett if I'm feeling sad. I play with my dogs - puppy cuddles are the best for cheering you up. Watching one of my stock favourite films tends to work too.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Music. Writing. Gaming.  :)

:o .... :ph34r: .... :lol:

It's a Swedish ting, we stopped trying to invade them a few centuries ago when we found them wearing that. :ph34r: :o

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Music. Writing. Gaming.  :)

:o .... :ph34r: .... :lol:

It's a Swedish ting, we stopped trying to invade them a few centuries ago when we found them wearing that. :ph34r: :o

I'd actually be more willing to invade tbh.

:ph34r:

Lifting weights generally heightens my mood, especially if I've skipped a few workouts and I'm feeling lethargic. Also listening to great music in headphones (really loud) and rocking out in my apartment. Or coming home from another bad day at work, pouring a tall glass of some alcoholic beverage and putting my feet up.

Oh yeah, and thinking about "The Hoff." :lol:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Boobies :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

All the senses can be used to change one's ego state: smell is the most powerful.

Pets are a known mood stimulant. Exercise is too (weight training is better for losing weight, too). A film can escalate one to a mood, whether it is sad or happy (and sometimes we all need to be sad). A book is always useful to lose oneself in another world.

I use all these methods, to a greater or lesser extent, especially when I have to block out images of Swedes in their birthday suit and a coating of baby oil.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Doritos.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

stranger.png

I draw neat pictures that give other people anxiety and nausea :blink:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "