In Kotor 3, Who should be in power?

Who do you want to see as the top force religion in Kotor3?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see as the top force religion in Kotor3?

• Jedi
    • Sith
    • Neither

Well personally, I want to see the Jedi at an apex, not in the crummy state they have been for the last two games. Kotor1, you see a few Jedi on Dantooine, and then you almost/never see one beyond that. In Kotor2.... Pah, Jedi are all but extint.

I dont think there has been a game yet that showed off the grandure of what the old Jedi Order was reknowned for.

So personally, I want to see the Jedi in power, but what do you all think?

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

In the end jedis will anyway be more powerful (at least in canon, and I think that will be case anyway. Revan and Exile are quite surely going to die), so I don't care. Mostly I believe that sith's are stronger faction, because I believe that most of the game will happen in TS space.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I believe the darkside is more powerful, in terms of useing the force to aggress others. It would be hard to argue otherwise. But the light side is unquestionably the key to higher wisdom and knowledge, and the ones with wisdom and knowledge are stronger in their own sense.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I actually want to see the Player character start off with the Sith, then either continue the Sith teachings or be redeemed with the jedi. Its just boring how we always start off good. why not start off evil then show the redemption and returning to the light.

I voted Jedi because as Benjamin Korr, you hardly see them, so if you see more of them then you can start off with the underdogs (Sith) and fight the Jedi :(

Neither because almost all Jedi and Sith are lft dead in the end of K2.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I would love to see the full might of the True Sith Empire

I mean it better be sumthing bloody spectacular otherwise I'm gonna kick Kreia up the ass

Besides the Jedi have always been in power, sure the Sith may have seemed more dominant in KOTOR 1 but the Jedi were still in power. In Kotor 2 neither were in power and I think it's bout damn time we had the might of the full Sith Empire come to light :wub:

Besides otherwise the only time we'll see them in power would be a game set during the Movies period, and we all know how those games turn out.

Well just think of it. They could show famous Masters and famous locations. Like the crystal temple on Ilum, the room of a thousand fountains on Coruscant, the temple at Ossus.

We already saw alot of sith strongholds, the only Jedi major location we saw so far was the Dantooine enclave.... But we've seen Korriban twice, Malachor, Freedon Nadds burial site, not to mention all the Sith tombs on Kotor 1, we saw The Star Forge..... Need I go on? 1 Major Jedi location to a whole slew of Sith locations. I want to see more Jedi Temples/little known places. There is soooo much you can do with that, find old artifacts, there are a pluthera of ideas to be had for going to sacred Jedi grounds to build a lightsaber, study higher mysteries of the light side, and so forth.

So yeah, I want to see Jedi in power and ALOT OF EM!

Oh yeah, and I want to either be a Jedi to start, or get the choise between the two, I dont want to start Sith :devil:

Edited by Benjamin Korr

benjamin1kn.jpg

well in kotor1, there was the mystery and whole thing of revan + malak + the sith, and then there was emphasis on the jedi, as you where being trained as one, and the whole cliche' and getting you into the kotor series with the republic vs sith scenarios. so kotor1 was based more around the jedi

KotOR2 was more based upon the sith IMO, pretty much all of the jedi have been killed, in both wars and you dont meet any jedi (besides the masters) and it gave you the opportinuty to either join the jedi or sith and then the new prestiges. there were 3 sith lords, 4 if your including yourself (if you chose the DS) and the continuall attack from sith assasins, and the dark period in the republic history which makes it seem like a dark game, and darkness then relating to something the sith would do or the sith themselves. in the end the jedi still die, so the jedi order is ruined but then the sith always live on, they are getting stronger and stronger, and then there is the true sith empire

so i think that kotor2 may relvolve around the finding of teh true sith empire, and the quest that revan has been going through, and perhaps the redemption of the jedi, and rebuilding of their order. as someone mentioned perhaps we can be a sith this time, be trained as a sith (the 'fake' sith) and then become a renegade and follow our own path in the galaxy, of perhaps before - who knows its up to the developers

i think it should depend on the alignment of revan and the exile. the sith are in power if they are dark side, the jedi are in power if they are light side. if they are different alignments, neither the sith nor the jedi will be in power, but be fighting for domination.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I think you should start off as a jedi knowing where you are and with a lightsaber because I really hate not having one.Also the jedi should be dominant because if you get enough influence with your party members there will be 0 dark jedi and 8 jedi Handmaiden, Disciple, Atton, Bao-Dur, Visas, Mira, Exile, and Bastila

Edited by Sharks9

I honestly think that if they are going to conclude the trillogy, it will end up being true sith in power in the unkown regions.

agreed, as i was going ot mention the true sith should be mentioned if there is a kotor3 and is what kotor3 should revolve around, the true sith, and perhaps the rebuilding of the republic, and the bringing back of the jedi order, the the true sith being the emphasis

I honestly think that if they are going to conclude the trillogy, it will end up being true sith in power in the unkown regions.

agreed, as i was going ot mention the true sith should be mentioned if there is a kotor3 and is what kotor3 should revolve around, the true sith, and perhaps the rebuilding of the republic, and the bringing back of the jedi order, the the true sith being the emphasis

Meh, if these Sith come up against a true Jedi in combat they will fall.

benjamin1kn.jpg

Your grasp of tactics is... questionable.

Questionable? Perhaps... If your name is Atris, who was a lousy excuse for a Jedi in the first place. But if your name is sayyyyy Obiwan Kenobi, or maybe even Benjamin Korr :( Differant story.

Edited by Benjamin Korr

benjamin1kn.jpg

Meh, if these Sith come up against a true Jedi in combat they will fall.

what true jedi? the true jedi we have seen have been easily defeated as stormies, and the exile crushed them or kreia, either way the jedi will show no resistance against the true sith

The Sith. Exile and Revan should be sith. The Jedi in the movies and books and everything else I've read related to star wars always say no one who turned  to the darkside turned back to the lightside.

I doubt that plus Juhani turns back to lightside

She never left; she only tasted a piece of the dark side. It is impossible to be fully alligned with the dark side and turn away.

but then it is possible to be fully turned to the lightside, and then fall to the darkside, then it shows how weak the lightside is now doesnt it

No, it shows how much of a presumptuous pawn of the darkside you are, because in the first place, I would not call those Jedi on Eps 3 "True Jedi" And your statement about how weak the lightside is cause a fully aligned lightsider can fall.... The truth of the matter is, is that you cannot be in perfect alignment with either side. But if you wanted to argue and say that you can, then tell me the Jedi that has achieved perfect lightside status and has fallen.

benjamin1kn.jpg

but then it is possible to be fully turned to the lightside, and then fall to the darkside, then it shows how weak the lightside is now doesnt it

No, it shows how much of a presumptuous pawn of the darkside you are, because in the first place, I would not call those Jedi on Eps 3 "True Jedi" And your statement about how weak the lightside is cause a fully aligned lightsider can fall.... The truth of the matter is, is that you cannot be in perfect alignment with either side. But if you wanted to argue and say that you can, then tell me the Jedi that has achieved perfect lightside status and has fallen.

I think what you said about not being able to be in perfect alignment is true.