Whos better

What Jedi/dark jedi do you think is better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Jedi/dark jedi do you think is better?

• Darth vader
    • obi wan
    • luke
    • yoda
    • Revan
    • darth nimbus
    • mace windu
    • the emperor
    • darth tyranus(aka count duku)
    • The exile

Luke

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Exile. She's as good as she looks

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

wow major uber spelling probs in that poll (w00t)

Revan is 1337, the 1337est sith lord

The exile could learn any technique in the force introduced to him within seconds and could even destroy thr force. Nuff said.

Lord Sidious Destroyed entire fleets with his Force Storm and Luke beat that so Luke>>>>>>>>>Exile

err... no he didnt he used his deathstar to do that, and i never recall him 'force stormin'' any fleets >_< , and ironically vader, his own apprentice ended up pwning him

Yoda would beat the exile then Revan would also lose to the little Green man.

perhaps when he wasnt a broken exiled jedi, when he was in his prime possibly but he nearly got pwned by sidious and hence could be pwned by revan and exile

The exile could learn any technique in the force introduced to him within seconds and could even destroy thr force. Nuff said.

Lord Sidious Destroyed entire fleets with his Force Storm and Luke beat that so Luke>>>>>>>>>Exile

Forgot that thing! :D

Actually he did that in somewhere...Was it dark empire comics...Well, Vader hit one Rebel ship with BIG lightning too. In story "Betrayal"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

LIGHTNING storm. He did that with lightning storm. Thatj is a different power. It is almost like summoning a space storm of lightning. He can not really use that power to defeat a jedi. He just has force lightning for that. The exile would force crush them ALL.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

LIGHTNING storm. He did that with lightning storm. Thatj is a different power. It is almost like summoning a space storm of lightning. He can not really use that power to defeat a jedi. He just has force lightning for that. The exile would force crush them ALL.

i argee with this man...or woan. exile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all except Bastila

Dang KOTOR fanboys.  If you love Revan and Exile so much, why don't you marry them?

j/k

Obi-Wan, seeing as how he was on the top of my "Most powerful" list.

'Dang Obi-Wan fanboys. If you love Obi-Want so much, why don't you marry them?

not joking

Dang KOTOR fanboys.  If you love Revan and Exile so much, why don't you marry them?

j/k

Obi-Wan, seeing as how he was on the top of my "Most powerful" list.

'Dang Obi-Wan fanboys. If you love Obi-Want so much, why don't you marry them?

not joking

I believe there is only 1 Obi-Wan, whereas there are many possible combinations of Revan and Exile, so more to go around? :-

Back on Topic: I still think Sidious is the most cunning one, who overthrew the republic from within. Whereas Revan tried to subdue the individual Jedi, Sidious split up the jedi, had the jedi follow his clones, then on command kill them. Most Jedi could never survive such an onslaught of clones (refer to movies, and Yoda only had 2 clones in his way before he fled!).

Edited by aerowars617

Canonical Exile doesn't have Crush. If this would've been normal D&D game, it would've balanced a long time ago anyway...

Force Crush isn't that great anyway. With good mental "shield" you could surely stop it like any other force power.

Edited by Xard

Force Storm

From Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki.

A Force Storm destroying vessels at Pinnacle Base.

"Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms."

Revan the Great rules over all Jedi and Sith in any era.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester