Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?

Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well, if Revan was alive in the time of the GCW, Alderaan would have never been blown up by Moff Tarkin, that's how flawless he would have been
    • All he'd do is kill Darth Vader in 2 seconds and all the Imperial would then bow down to him right then and there
    • Revan is overrated

Bored and curious

And by slewn, I mean kill everyone with the DS still being intact

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That is interesting.

Yes. Revan would be more than a match for Vader. As for the rest of the imperials, not a problem.

If he can slaughter Dark jedi after Dark Jedi and sith trooper after sith trooper on the much superior Star Forge, no doubt he could wipe out everyone on the Death Star.

wookiedance.gif

fanboism. I'm pretty sure Darth Vader by the time he gets the Darth Star is not really a match for Revan. Thus, Revan would kill Vader and the Imperial would bow to him...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Depends. Which Death Star are you talking about.  :blink:"

Well considering the mention of Moff Tarkin... I'm thinking the first one. Interesting point, but invalid. I say yes he could kill them all, but I dont think they would bow to him.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

revan could kill sith troopers with ease, and IMO sith troopers where much better then stormtroopers, and revan could also kill dark jedi with ease, and he defeated malak, so yes he could beat vader and the imperial g00ns

revan could kill sith troopers with ease, and IMO sith troopers where much better then stormtroopers, and revan could also kill dark jedi with ease, and he defeated malak, so yes he could beat vader and the imperial g00ns

Why sith troopers are better? There isn't really any kind of facts

Yes, with cunning strategy (like hide, destroy one stormtrooper team, hide, destroy another stormtrooper team etc it could've worked) but it is still unlikely. Revan against one million stormtroopers...Yeah, right. When each one of em shooting their blasters...No chance.

No one can deflect even one thousand laserbolt in one sec. How about MIlLION. Lol. Too many against one man. Revan really killed hundreds of dark jedis (well maybe not that much, but tons of 'em anyway. IMO he killed much more during loading screens ^_^) in SF but they all didn't attack at once. Heck, no matter how powerful you are, you can't stand toe to toe against 100 dark jedi at once.

edit: I answered that he is overrated. Vader would beat Revan with his pure coolness

edit2: Revan would

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

Yeah people have got to understand, KOTOR is JUST A GAME. Of course Revan would be ultra-cool and ultra-powerful and could kill hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith Troopers but it's JUST A GAME!

Video game Vader could do the same thing as Revan could do in KOTOR. In books, comics, games and cartoons you can exaggerate the power of a character, for example, mechanical Vader could jump around and swipe off Jedi's heads in a cartoon. In the movies, mechanical Vader wouldn't be jumping around.

Storywise Vader would crush Revan, Revan is overrated IMO! Death to the fanboys! :D I don't care what anyone says or thinks in this case, Revan is JUST A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! If you wanted to go by that, then your saying Mission (who you could take on the Star Forge) who is a fourteen year old street rat Twi'lek can kill Dark Jedi and Sith Troopers too, don't you get it? She would have no chance, STORYWISE.

Replace Revan with Vader and make mechanical Vader the VIDEO GAME CHARACTER then Vader could use all those ultra cool force powers that gayass Revan has and he could crush hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith Troopers too, but STORYWISE, Revan wouldn't take on hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith Troopers ALL BY HIMSELF/HERSELF, that's just suicidal, ridiclious and retarded. By VIDEO GAME WISE, Revan could hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith Troopers all by himself, because it's just a game!

You have to be a bit more realistic with a movie, so no, there's no way Revan could of slain everyone on the Death Star and I think just a handful of Stormtroopers could blast that overrated gayboy. Heh, I can just imagine the abuse I'm gonna cop for badmouthing the fanboy's beloved Revan.

What's the moral of the story? There is a difference between GAMEPLAY and STORYLINE. A good example of this is there are some Dark Jedi Master's in KOTOR who are harder than Darth Malak but does that make them more powerful? No, because storywise, Darth Malak is the Dark Lord of the Sith and is the most powerful Sith in KOTOR, but that's not counting Revan, who could of gone DS and recalimed the title of Dark Lord.

Edited by The Architect

;)

Excuse me? Are you asking who agrees that sith troopers are cooler than stormtroopers?

It doesn't mattert which one looks cooler. (sith troopers are cool looking :lol: ) Stormtroopers technology is some 4,000 years newer...

Btw, it is off-topic

edit: I asked that question from Martyr. Well...Revan could've taken some 50 stormys. I mean, other jedi's etc. are taking same amounts of blaster weilding foes in cartoons, books etc. LIke Obi Wan in LoE

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

im not sure about darth vader cos im the films all luke does is talk to him like once and he turns to the light side thats a bit **** but revan was cool and i bet if luke talked to him aobut turning from the dark side he would cut lukes face off and feed it a hungry rancor lol

Guest The Architect
im not sure about darth vader cos im the films all luke does is talk to him like once and he turns to the light side thats a bit **** but revan was cool and i bet if luke talked to him aobut turning from the dark side he would cut lukes face off and feed it a hungry rancor lol

Be rid of your stupidity Revan fanboy! If it weren't for Vader, Luke and the whole OT your precious Revan wouldn't exist so there ;). Don't compare some sub-human video game character to the legendary Luke Skywalker, that's a crime!

Edited by The Architect

the legendary luke sky walker is a washed up actor now where as revan is just another computer genarated image who cant realy die like luke haha dont ask what im talking about this for cos i dont know myself

Edited by martyr

Guest The Architect
Revan is the Chuck Norris of Star Wars. End of discussion.  :p

Well then Luke Skywalker is the Holy Grail's Black Knight of Star Wars and guess what? He kicked Chuck Norris sorry ass. :(:p

Well then Luke Skywalker is the Holy Grail's Black Knight of Star Wars and guess what? He kicked Chuck Norris sorry ass.  :lol:  :p

No the black knight of SW is Anakin with his legs and arm chopped off and all----and still chafing Obi Wan.

Revan would be more like Lancelot slashing through the wedding---sorry the Star Forge.

and as to Chuck Norris being invincible: The Colosseum fight with Bruce Lee, anyone? :p

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Revan was pretty powerful, but i doubt she could kill everyone on the death star. She wouldnt have to, though, she would just kill the emperor, take his place, and replace the death star with an army of HK droids. after Malachor 5, she said mass destruction was no longer necessary.

Nihilus would be able to kill everyone on the death star, though. he would just eat them all (w00t)

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

the legendary luke sky walker is a washed up actor now where as revan is just another computer genarated image who cant realy die like luke haha dont ask what im talking about this for cos i dont know myself

Could yee write little bit better, thank you. That kind of "1337" speech (without numbers in this case) is quite hard to read.

Have you ever read any EU books? Luke would pwn Revan easily

edit: Chuck really got his ass kicked. http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/

Bye bye Revan. Bah, Revan can't take Palpy down

edit2: I always thought that "eating" required some sort of about hour of meditaton & whatever weird things from Nihilus. Other wise he would've just eaten Mandy in Ravager, right. And everything in Raveger died "slowly". So maybe he couldn't be fast enough

Edited by Xard

chuck norris is invicible.

Revan is the chuck norris of Star Wars.

Rule #24.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line ``No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!'' (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

from Guide to Being an Evil Overlord o:)

Well then Luke Skywalker is the Holy Grail's Black Knight of Star Wars and guess what? He kicked Chuck Norris sorry ass.  :lol:  :p

No the black knight of SW is Anakin with his legs and arm chopped off and all----and still chafing Obi Wan.

Revan would be more like Lancelot slashing through the wedding---sorry the Star Forge.

:lol:

"Excuse me, could someone give me a push please..." o:)

*Push JediPhile*

And off to see the wizard.

I love the Evil Overlord list.

You cant kill me. I am invicible.

That is my favorite line for Kotor 1.

There are too many funny lines by the DS Revan.

you can kill me but you won't. but you can still try.

Death is the only inconvient.

Edited by DeathScepter

Revan was pretty powerful, but i doubt she could kill everyone on the death star.  She wouldnt have to, though, she would just kill the emperor, take his place, and replace the death star with an army of HK droids.  after Malachor 5, she said mass destruction was no longer necessary. 

Nihilus would be able to kill everyone on the death star, though.  he would just eat them all  (w00t)

This is why I asked which Death Star. Palpatine would wipe the floor with Revan. Revan may be powerful but Palpatine...Palpatine. Palpatine did what no Sith Lord did before him. Palpatine has an extra 4000 years of knowledge of how to use the Force.