Kreia:Final battle

If all else fails, seek the better part of valor...

In short: Run and hide. The floating sabers will only follow you so far and then lose track of you. Run to alcoves and hide as fast as you can. Not because you're a weakling, but because there is treasure there, naturally :)

And while there, you might as well heal your wounds and then buff up on force powers again. Then slowly move toward ONE of the floating sabers. When it detects you, back up a bit and let it come close, then beat the crap out of it. It should fall without too much trouble. It did for me, and I was a sentinel/jedi master...

The repeat the process for the other two sabers, one by one.

Once they're gone, approach Kreia and attack her however you like - without the sabers, she's not going to put up much of a fight either way. She may have a ton of vitality points, but since she doesn't offer much resistance, it hardly matters, and if you choose to retreat, she will not follow you in any event.

Hit and run for a while, and she'll soon go down. Easy when you know how.

try using force immunity on yourself first, that way when she uses death field on you then she will get a little surprise. and you can get an extra attack on her. and the AI is to stupid and shes going to keep on using death field (that was what happened to me)

Mines. It's how you beat every boss in the game. Tank droid never saw me, Twin Suns tumbled into their deathtrap...

But the fight wasn't even a fight... I wanted to have a good old fashioned lightsaber duel and here she is using all of these force powers on me... Bleh

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

screw all the lightside approaches, force crush her continually the first time (being max DS helps cos the more ds, the less fp are taken off from your ds move) then when there is the sabers, they arent much just fight them individually and force lighting helps, if your low on health run away and heal

I found Force Wave and Throw Lightsaber to be effective when dealing with the lightsabers. However, you might also try attacking Kreia. All she has at that point is unarmed attacks. =]

Max speed and flurry, use shields if you need to, when the floating sabres come run straight past them, get a couple of hits in on Kreia before they catch up to you, the run in the opposite direction around the platform thing she's standing on, hit her again. Rinse and repeat until she's dead.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Or a Spork.

(w00t)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

You can always throw some Adhersive grenades and Thermal Detonators at Kreia and the lightsabers.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

thnx for the reply's guys but I dont have force crush nor mines and I dont get floating sabers either :S

You mean the hit and run tactic doesn't work? o:)

That would surprise me. Kreia is a walk-over, as long you don't let her dictate the conditions under which the battle will be fought. At least, it was always like that for me.

Lay down a bunch of mines before you talk to her. When you are done talking to her, run and have her set the mines off. Her hit points will be low and you can move in for the the kill. Hit and run works well with the lightsabers.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Veprine Prototype Sheilds and Stims are your friend. You may as well use up your whole stockpile, as you wont be needing it after that :-".

I dislike the fact that it is very very difficult to pull off a successful Force Lightning or kill against Kriea. Even with 30 Wisdom and 26 Charisma, she resists :blink:.

force moves are your friend even more, force lighting and any other powerfull moves are effective if you run low on FP just find a place to hide, and if your low on health drain or heal yourself

No harm in using everything at your disposal to defeat Kriea, since you wont be fighting after that. Set up mines and activate stims and sheilds before convo, then use force powers, especially master speed.