What Next Gen Star Wars Game Do You Want Created?

What Next Gen Star Wars Game Do You Want Created?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Next Gen Star Wars Game Do You Want Created?

• Star KOTOR III
    • Jedi Knight III and Beyond.
    • Another Darth Vader Game
    • Star Wars Movie Tie-InAnother
    • I Don't Care!

Platforms aside, a game with a better portrayal of the force would be interesting. So far it has only been shown as either onetrickpony-powers, like Force Holocaust, or passice enhancements, like super jumping in Jedi Academy. If a game could somehow stripmine the idea how force exists in everything and make the enviroment(with creatures of course) much more interactive, I'd buy the day it got released. A cheap grav gun clone(e.g Doom 3:Resurrection of Evil) "force-mode" might work, but if the devs could use that as a base to further expand the possibilties and build a less tacky and more intuitive force system to effectively portray the vast field of effect force users have in their grasp, it might get very interesting. So far the force systems have been terrible. PsiOps' and LoK:Defiance's telekinesis felt a lot more "forcy" than any SW-game's system have so far felt.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What's "Star Kotor III"; something of the SuperStreetFighterHyperFightingTurboNewChallengers sort? So it'd be a version of Kotor I with turbo and a few additional moves.

Just kidding: Kotor 3 all the way, of course. Though I doubt whether you'd get 'varied' results at all, given the forum this is in....

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

What is Star Kotor III?

Kotor III for PC :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

More like I will not buy the X-box 360.

:lol:

if there is any console which i intend to buy, is going to be the ps3 but i probabally wont, because the time thats out i'll be finished high school and wouldnt be screwed playing a console, i would have other more important stuff. ive already got a ps2, and i have minimal games, cos pc is superior, mods, expansions, strat. games. i have battlefront and all the ps2 is good for is playing dvds late at night on my tv ;)

but i voted for kotor3, kotor series was a great interactive game

continuing on the jedi knight series also wouldnt be so bad, i like the style of combat and fighting, but like i always say i hate the era that its in, the imperial remnant stuff, seriously cant they just die already? or disband?

and dont make it for the noob-60, no one is going to be able to afford it for like 3 years, and pc is much better

Edited by Revan_Returns

KotOR 3.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Surprisingly enough KotOR 3 has taken a comprehensive lead with over 80% of the votes.

Who would've thought.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I am hoping Kotor III, but realistically, LucasArts are gonna milk the SW Movies to DEATH, so I voted Movie Tie in only because i know LA are turning into EA and not listening to the fanbase, and our wishes will be ignored :)" .

Edited by aerowars617

I am hoping Kotor III, but realistically, LucasArts are gonna milk the SW Movies to DEATH, so I voted Movie Tie in only because i know LA are turning into EA and not listening to the fanbase, and our wishes will be ignored :-" .

"An unfortunate truth, and a wise request."

i voted KotOR 3, i have fallen in love with that series. and the characters.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I reckon a HK-47 game would suck IMO, because HK is a support character, not a lead character. Dont get me wrong, HK is one of my favourite characters, but I mean it would be like making a Chewbacka or C3PO game, it just wouldnt work IMO. I just like HK the way he is, and if they change that, well it would be very very dificult to pull off.