Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??

Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??

• SWGalaxies
    • SWKoToR 1
    • SWKoToR 2
    • SW Battlefront
    • SW Battlefront 2
    • SW Empire at War
    • Other?? Please specify in a reply.

Four SW games still reside on my hard drive: Kotor 1 and 2, Xwing Alliance and Jedi Outcast. I pretty much favor them in that order, k1 edging out 2 only because of K2's unfinished state at this time.

I have to say of all the Star Wars games I have played or currently own the Revenge of the Sith game was most impressive. I myself am a huge stickler when it comes to lightsaber combat and this game actually did what I would like to see in the next KotOR installment do. The ROTS game developers actually went to Nic Gillard (the guy who created those wonderful lightsaber battles in the prequal movies) and actually learned how he created the art of the lightsaber and added everything he knew into the game. That being said, Revenge of the Sith for the PS2 is #1 with KotOR I comes in at a close second place.

Edited by Fearless_Jedi

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Yeah, I agree. Though multiplayer duels are funny

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, I agree. Though multiplayer duels are funny

and limited force powers, another point is that, it was hard w/o cheats, but easy w/ them

It would have to be Jedi Outcast for me. With the amount of mods I must've played that game 500 hours.

I am a sad individual.  :blink:

eww kyle katarn, such a dodgy game and boring levels compared to uber jedi knight jedi academy (w00t) that game was 1337, custom player, custom lightsaber uber force powers and the game was just hell 1337 :)

Yeah. Jedi Outcast wih Academy's gameplay, force moves, animations etc. Would've just pwned

Katarn is cool guy! ;) That bartender scene from Nar Shaddaa is small classic :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

ah yes, those classic mutes... err chiss? is that their species?

they are also in jedi knight jedi academy on the rancor level the betting with the elders one

the level with the mining, and the whole thing about going into the tunnels thing (in jedi outcast 2) and the first few levels (fighting dessan and the chicken walkers part - that valley) was uber dodge, and being lightsaberless was crap too. not to mention the dodge blasters ;)

i never could get past the part where you where in yavin (at the very end when you vsed desaan) and you visualised 3, that ran in different directions :lol:

My favourites are the two KotORs. The multiplayer of Jedi Academy was also quite fun.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I would be hard pressed to vote for my favorite ever SW game, though I did vote for Kotor 1 in the poll.

Some of my other favorites include:

X-Wing Alliance

Kotor 2

Jedi Academy (Multi Player)

Star Wars Empire at War

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

My favourites are the two KotORs. The multiplayer of Jedi Academy was also quite fun.

too bad not many people played online, not that many servers, but then JKJA has some sick mods, and hell good add ons, like KOTF and MB2

and too bad EaW's Land Battles sucked ass

• 1 month later...