Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??

Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Fav Star Wars Game of all Time??

• SWGalaxies
    • SWKoToR 1
    • SWKoToR 2
    • SW Battlefront
    • SW Battlefront 2
    • SW Empire at War
    • Other?? Please specify in a reply.

Galaxies? >_<

SW-games I like:

Kotor's

Rogue Squadron 1 (only for PC)

That's it...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

i just randomly whacked down EaW for my vote, although i didnt get to play with it in depth. fav star wars game of all time? such a difficult poll to answer when your only allowed to choose one, when the star wars games for me are great.

the jedi knight series was good, i liked jedi academy the best, but too bad it was in the imperial remnant era, which is not my fav part in sw history, would have been much better if it was OR or something.

republic commando was good, fun online and great physics engine, probabally first star wars game with rag doll physics engine but SP was limited

star wars battlefronts where good, got you in the heat of battle all the ships at your disposal, but then ai could have been smarter and it gets a bit borign after a while if you dont have a second player

the flying games where great and interactive, made it feel like you where a pilot in the movies

the podracing series was good, just like boonta eve.

and then there where the episode games, TPM was the best imo, ps1 game which was like kotor with all the dialogue and the combat was like teh jedi knight series, episode 2 had limited jedi and lightsaber dueling, more revolving around craft and stuff dodgy ep2 craft. episode 3 was based like LOTR style combat which was alright, and the graphics was good, but then it got a bit too hard without cheats, and too easy with them, like most games i hate how they trail off the main storyline and go onto something random like in ep2

sw bounty hunter was fun, but boring and hard when you got to teh jungle parts on malastare ect. coruscant was fun and jangos arsenal was cool

Tie Fighter.

It's one of only three SW games I've ever played, with the other two being the KOTOR's, so figured I'd vote for it.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Kotor 1 is best. Then comes old X-Wing series and after that Jedi Knights...Battlefronts...too mediocre.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Very old spacesimulation series. I mean very old. But they really had that "magic".

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Kotor 2. The characters were better developed, you could influence them to turn darkside or lightside. The item upgrades are far superior compared to the first game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords are my favourite Star Wars games. Why? There the only Star Wars games I've played!

Although I have played Battlefront I and II and the Jedi Academy games but I don't count them as being 'officially' played by me because I haven't finished those games and bah, I'm not going to either.

Kotor 2. The characters were better developed, you could influence them to turn darkside or lightside. The item upgrades are far superior compared to the first game.

i agree. i voted K2 as well... i love those RPGs. and i loved how you could make some of them into jedi. it also gave a better background to the whole star wars galaxy, and took a deeper look into the force.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

i do love the SW RPG experience, you get to things much more then in the bang bang shoot 'em up games, this may sound corny but you can enjoy the scenery, instead of blowing it to hell, like the beautiful plains of dantooine, and the vast seas of manaan, and the barron deserts and sith tombs of korriban and tatooine, the massive trees of kashyyyk, and at the same time, you learn and you gain history and a knowledge of these planets and its inhabitants. with also having battles, and parts where you can test yourself in battle. and the fact that your decisions effected things, and had an impact.

I like the idea of kotor, and i think that the series should be continued, and there should be more SW rpg's

and the fact that your decisions effected things, and had an impact.

that is my favorite part of the KotOR series. your choices. i love how the game has so many different paths you can take. i know this is star wars, but the choices make the game feel that much more realistic. i have played this game at least 12 times, and i am still in love with it. i also like how your choices in conversation can affect your companion's alignment, making it feel as if you actually have some control over your party members.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

meatbag killer, not to go off topic, but u have to shrink ur sig, its way way outside forum guidelines.

hes probabally been told by 20 or so people, he doesnt need a 21st person. anways the moderator will PM him just to remind him, thats their job not yours :-

I voted other because there are 2 catagorties for which I consider favourite Star Wars game. My favourite Single player is no doubt Kotor 1 & 2, and for Multiplayer, I prefered Jedi Academy (Jedi Knight 3) over a LAN network :D.

Overall, I would saythat I liked SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) the best, that is BEFORE they messed it all up and ppl started macroing their way to the top of professions, other than that it would be the KotRs :thumbsup: