Will you order a Wii ?

Will you order a Wii ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will you order a Wii ?

• 1.Yes
    • 2.No
    • 3.Maybe

I rang in my pre pre-order this morning. But the SOB wouldnt accept it until I actually asked for a Wii (I'm still calling it a revolution). I know the guy, so there was definately a bit of winding up involved.

Quite a few people have been asking for a Wii instore. I expect the joke will get old long before the machine is released.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'll be getting one unless all the games mysteriously end up sucking. There are a couple of Gamecube games I've been meaning to play, as well.

As for the name, Shadowfax is right ^_^ But then, constrast that with no one caring about the 360 at all.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'll be getting one unless all the games mysteriously end up sucking. There are a couple of Gamecube games I've been meaning to play, as well.

As for the name, Shadowfax is right ^_^ But then, constrast that with no one caring about the 360 at all.

Why am I called Shadowfax, again?

Oh and I'll probably end up buying one, but not immediately. It depends on what is released and when. I demand the kart.

I'm sure Wii will all get one eventually.

Geddit? Wii?

Bwaaaahahahahahaha.

/Coat.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I just hope we get a yellow one.

:ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I wonder if Nintendo feels insecure about their Wii being smaller and less powerful that everyone elses.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Gameplay?  You use a remote as a controller.

A remote that has 3d spacial awareness. With an attachment that measures speed.

Add those two things together and it's hard not to smile.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Maybe for you, SP, since you are more of a console junkie than I am, but not for me.

It has a lot less to do with being a console junkie and more to do with what is possible rather than just the same old stuff people have been doing for years.

478327[/snapback]

I was intrigued by the Revolution initially...

But the more I heard about it, the less I wanted it.

It wasn't the name that finaly made me decided not to expect a lot, it was an article that was posted in a previews topic on these boards.

... The name certainly didn't help though.