AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?

Dagon

It wasn't released in the US but in Poland we have it since last summer and it's sucks. :) Oh and Germans have it since 2005 :)

you hear that? no? never mind, it was just my expectations and hopes dying silently... :p

Oh it's not as bad as it may sounds.

It's just not so good as I thought it could be.

Just very linear ,not so well designed, budget game with many bugs, and bad story.

But it can bring some fun, and graphics are nice.

I just think it sucks compare to Fallout or hopefully Afterfall

Edited by Dagon

I'm still waiting for The Fall. I will play Afterfall after playing The Fall. (Repeat this rapidly)

The Fall is also for what I wait.

Then you can wait for eternity, because I don't think Silver Style will find a publisher insane enough to publish this POS outside of the mother country. Really. Don't touch it.

Afterfall though looks promising. Another game I loved from Poland was Gorky 17. Combat and atmosphere was a hell lot of fun, and even the NPCs were quite cool. Too bad there won't be a proper sequel though.

Leave Herve and his rat touching out of this, Llyr. ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 1 year later...

I will roleplay necromancer once more :p.

It seems that Afterfall is going to be published, because the team was hired by a polish publisher Nicolas Games. They're opening studio "Nicolas Games Intoxicate" in Dabrawa Gornicza (Poland). AFTERFALL becomes their full time job now, the new website is going to be made, and the full steam production is going to start very soon. :) The game is still Post-Apocalyptic Roleplaying Game with turn based combat, but this time they will have pretty good marketing and of course we can be pretty sure now, that the game is going to be released!

source: (i know it's in polish)

http://www.nicolasgames.pl/index.php?m=Las...s&ln_id=921

Edited by Dagon

Cashing in on the Fallout craving?

How many European outfits promised something like that and managed to deliver? Oh right.

Buzzkill :)

But entirely true.

And the site no longer exists... enter next over reaching eastern European CRPG to become vaporware...

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta