AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?

Dagon

Thanks SP :ermm:

I like this concept.

6. Will I be able make new items from existing ones?

Yes, of course. The player can make every item available in the game by himself. However when you create an item it won

...if little Johnny really hates his mom then it

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I find that disturbing.

You're not the first to say something like that about one of my posts.

:shifty:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Black Isle did their own websites.

Okay, if a developer cannot even maintain their website there is no reason to think they would make a decent game.

I'd be surprised if it was someone that made games that did the website though.

It was Feargus's sister if I am not mistaken who made the last incarnation of the BIS website.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Okay, if a developer cannot even maintain their website there is no reason to think they would make a decent game.

It was Feargus's sister if I am not mistaken who made the last incarnation of the BIS website.

Exactly. Unless she's a designer on the side as well.

Exactly. Unless she's a designer on the side as well.

I believe Krazikatt handled the last design, because Jessica left prior. Not that it matters, in either case no one on the design side handled the web development. The exception being Sawyer, who was promoted out of web design to game design.

The number of things which they try to put in the game is maybe unrealistic but still

It makes respect what they have done so far (look at the graphics) without any money, remember that's still Indie project(but made by professionals), now they're trying to find the publisher.

"Welcome to Afterfall

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

the fallout games were great. hookers, booze, mini guns! i mean what a combination! great storyline! BUT THEY WERE SO FULL OF BUGS! BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS! other than BUGS! they were great games. i was very dissapointed in fallout tactics they may have gotten rid of the bugs but they got rid of the entire point of fallout, hookers, booze and mini guns! afterfall better be good or i will destroy you all!