The highest you have ever hit WITHOUT cheats.

Whats the highest you have hit with a lightsaber and what is the highest you have ever hit with force powers.

Force crush was like 450 for me. Like 290 with force storm as well.

Lightsaber was like 260 for me.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Dang I just hit 290 with my lightsaber. I am going to make the ultimate sith lord soon so I will tell you how much I can hit.

Btw. When I say no cheats I mean no cheats to make your strength super strong or anything. You can use a giveitem cheat to get stat boosting items though because those items are in the game anyway.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

i owned with master flurry with my ownage lightsaber, i hit about on average (3 hits) 25, 35, 40 and i was about level 20, think of how strong i would be if it was level 50 :blink:

force crush usually kills opponents in one, or weakens them by half, and i hate it when you get "saved" <_<

seems like force storm is more effective when there is more guys kills most of them in one

Without cheats I have reached lvel 46 (Due to no small part of the Hssiss glitch and one trick with mines). I can't remember any statistics, however.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

i have a save game in the korriban tomb right where this glitch is and i when i get bored i kill some hssiss. i finally made it to level 50. i dont remember the exact stats, but i could kill sith assassins with about 3 force waves. fun. and force crush killed those storm beasts instantly, about 2 for the boss storm beast. it was pretty easy to defeat kreia as well. (my demolition skill was about nil, so mines were out of the question.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

storm beasts where annyoing, especially that massive one, when you saw that cutscene it looked small but then when it sprinted towards you, and every step it took it got bigger was a bit frightening to what damage it could inflict :)

On my first playthrough, it killed me once with 2 hits :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, later on. But on my first playthrough Exile wasn't build very good. (still confused with all new abilities) And I certainly didn't understand importance of CON. Ehm... (it was 12 or something :( Funny, my first Revan were strangely "perfect" guardian build and yet I managed to screw my first Exile )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

ive made up a new category, force n00bs :)

yep, ive done it, youve done it, we've all done it and realised how boring it can be, when you have such a powerfull move as force crush, and force storm, they are some of those moves which cant be beaten basically (unless you run out of force) and its over used, and basically against everyone

personally i like to test my saber skills every so often, and do it as much as possible, when it comes to bosses and some lone, annoying goons.

people who found the greater storm beast easy their first time through either are 1) force noobs or 2) those who used the level up cheat or KSE

seriously its near to impossible getting to level 50 w/o cheats and that storm beast just pwns you 2 hits of about 75 and your out. my character was around, an approximation of 30 or something and i found it hard to take on that greater storm beast, without using lightning, or crush