Atreides

The boats, they float  

26 members have voted

1. 1. The boats, they float

• Time travel
    • Accurate prophecy
    • Pre-ancient civilizations

Time travel FTW.

I don't want to know my future, I'd get to scared and want to change it. Pre-Ancient Civilizations would be cool, except with time travel we would be able to go back and actually see them, instead of just digging them up.

It's like a new Fullhouse series...a deeply disturbing one. :ph34r:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Clearly time travel, because then I'd have no further excuses to explain these unkillable Austrians that keep chasing me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Then evidence of the possiblity of time travel would be best, because it would then be given that it could be re-discovered. (All we'd need to do is plug in the probability for discovering it into our finite probability drive, rather than invent an infinite improbability drive first.)

Although, the only true utopia I have read about involved prescience ... bah, who wants to live in a utopia?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Time travel would leave me speachless.

I don't believe in prophecies, so if one becomes true I would be quite a shock too.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Time travel. I could go back in time with our technology and be looked upon as a goddess.  :)

Reminds me of the Doraemon story where the dude had the same idea but when the wormhole opened the dude fell into a stream and most of the electronics like flashlights etc failed. No radio waves for the radio etc etc and in the end the dude was stranded in the wilderness, only to be enslaved by cavemen.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Time travel would not startle me, for I have read the 'Time' books by George Alec Effinger.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.