What will happen to Jefferson?

ramza

I loved Warriors of the Eternal Sun too. Was a great little console game for its day. Pretty interesting story too.

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance was craptastic though, so were all those other clones that used that engine. They should have all been released as budget titles given how mind-numbingly simplistic and dull they were - even in multiplayer.

eehhh Jefferson reminds me of another canceled BIS title Van Buren :-

Josh, is there any possibilty to get som e design docs from Black Hound ?

to recreate it as a nwn2 module?

It's like a wave of spam has descended on the forum. Why can't we stick the subject on these---- look, a butterfly!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

WTH!!! I went missing for a couple of days and when I came back, I discovered that people were making fun of me, even though I had not posted anything deserving such a treatment.

You will definitely regret doing this some day, SP... and I will be the one laughing out loud then.

It's not as if I can't live without TBH. I know that all of you wanted to get your hands on it. But since all of you remain passive and do nothing else than rant and whine, someone else had to do the dirty job and put some pressure on the developpers. If they notice that there are still fans out there, they won't totally bury the project, and use some ideas in another game. This might be the case with NWN2, and I refuse to give up now that the odds are in our favor (Sawyer -the "father" of TBH - has joined Obsidian after all, and the NWN2 's engine offers more possibilities than the previous one).

I wouldn't be creating all those threads, or writing those PMs to the developpers, if I didn't believe that there is a slight chance of ressurecting that damn project.

Cheers.

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Oh, ramza, at least people are paying attention to you. ...And if people are laughing at you, at least they're laughing. It's not like folks are trying to get you banned or sending hate your way. You're just the guy who can't stop talking about Jefferson. It looks nuts. You know what, if jefferson hits the shelves, you'll get the last laugh and we'll still like you Even more.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!