Who has the strongest character?

In this thread we will have everyone put their characters against each other. I myself am still (and gonig to be for a long time) earning experience at the korriban cave glitch where I will lvl him up to 45 and finish the game at 50. I could give you some of the stats for my characters in the Xbox version but I lent it to a friend because I baught to PC version for the cheats and a few new items.

Rules: The charecters can not be more than a 5 levle difference in each duel.

First up to five votes wins. Just post your votes.

Post your characters stats here.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

please dont start a thread like this, seriously this is gona become extremely chaotic and its not going to work, everyone is just gona flood in and are going to be like "OmFG my ReVaN PwNS yoUR n00B EXiLE!"

Someone didn't look at the post you quoted from the post of yours that I quoted.

Play the game properly next time. :(

Read it very slowly next time. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Someone didn't look at the post you quoted from the post of yours that I quoted.

What difference does that make. It still has to be in the context of the thread.

for the comprehension impaired.

So no you wont have a level 20 Revan and level 1 Exile.

Level 25 Exiles with KOTOR II's uber gear vs level 20 Revans, no contest.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What difference does that make. It still has to be in the context of the thread.

for the comprehension impaired.

So no you wont have a level 20 Revan and level 1 Exile.

Level 25 Exiles with KOTOR II's uber gear vs level 20 Revans, no contest.

oh concur, shadow paladin is right

Darth Pudding pwns anyone, that's the fact

I ask lockdown for this topic

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Unless my Protocol droid who will kill Revan accidentaly in k3. Actually I would really LOVE to see it. :o

*Revan have just owned whole TS army and theri ultrabadmegasuperdudeleader* Well that was something cool. GH-589, could you give me my lightsaber.

GH-689: As you wish master. *points Revan with lightsaber and when Revan takes a step to get it, he accidentally puts it on. Revan is impaled*

Revan: Eaaargh!*dies*

GH-689: Sorry master

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)