NWN 1.67 Released

Volourn

http://nwn.bioware.com/players/167/

For those who care (and somehow don't already know) patch 1.67 including new monsters, placeables, and tilesets (though I beleive the tilesets are actually a different download) are available.

LONG LIVE NWN + BIO!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's a content patch, perhaps. But I think most people understands that without the need to write out the word content every time the patch is mentioned.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"By the time I have a desire to play NWN 1 again NWN 2 will be released and I will be playing that instead."

Wait! I thoguht you weren't buying NWN2? HAHAHAHA!

"The need to stab myself in the head with a spork would be greater if I play NWN 1 again."

yet, you ran off and downloaded the newest patch right away yet have no itnention of playing it ever again?

HAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. Outside of working on my mod (which I will finish!!!) (vapourware anyone? :( ); I haven't 'played' NWN much myself of late. that's beenr eserved for MVP 2005 and EQ2...

Edited by Volourn

Spoil tags are for wussies. Only time spoiler warnings are truly warrant is on the game ssite ittself. So, only on NWN2 forums would I be careful of giving away spoilers. No offense; but 'tis true so be sure to avoid my review thread. That's the only warning you'll get :(

Spoil tags are for wussies. Only time spoiler warnings are truly warrant is on the game ssite ittself. So, only on NWN2 forums would I be careful of giving away spoilers. No offense; but 'tis true so be sure to avoid my review thread. That's the only warning you'll get :(

YOU freaking spoiled JE for me, jerk.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

What about warnings and not using spoiler tags?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.