DA not to be at E3; Bioshock a valid substitute

Llyranor

Good old reliable CNN, my #1 source for all things gaming, has once again wowed the community.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/04/24/commentary...aming/index.htm

PlayStation 3, which will be released in November. We'll likely learn more about the system's online network and we'll see what games the company hopes to include in its launch window.

One detail that won't be revealed is the PS3's price

Similarly, don't expect Nintendo to announce the Revolution's launch date or price

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

So Bioware are only going to show Mass Effect and "the suprise", am i right?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Bioshock, Offset, Dark Messiah, DoW:Dark Crusade, Mark of Chaos and possibly PG/PNJ? I'm happy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

E3's have been getting worse since 3 years ago (I think) when we were expecting to see Project Jefferson there, and I think right before E3 is when it was cancelled, which really sucked. Remember 2 years ago, Atari said they were working on Baldurs Gate 3, I think it was in a PC gamer article, and there hasn't been a word on that since (Brandon Smith was the only Atari person who would talk about it, and he was fired a while ago). I half expected to hear more about BG3 at E3 2 years ago, and then thought maybe it would show up at E3 last year, but now it is pretty apparant that project must have been 'put on hold' (cancelled). Who knows, maybe we will find out that some developer has been super secretly working on it for the last 3 years, yeah right. Last year was the worst E3 ever in my memory, this year almost has to be better

Well, I guess E3's must be pretty terrible if you only play games from one genre and your tastes are...finely refined.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm actually more excited about this E3 than I have been in awhile. Mass Effect looks very cool, and Blizzard should be announcing the second new playable race for the WoW expansion. Plus, maybe we'll see some actual 360 games instead of just showing off the console.

After all this time since the news being released Dragon Age was to be made it is still a no show. Not surprising. Do we have any credible recent sources other than Bioware that this game is still even being worked on?

Edited by Judge Hades

After all this time since the news being released Dragon Age was to be made it is still a no show.  Not surprising.  Do we have any credible recent sources other than Bioware that this game is still even being worked on?

As much as Half-Life 2 did.

The only unfortunate thing is that Half-Life 2 wasn't announced early.

Yes, we have lots of indicattions that DA is still being made, and it is. To say it isn't means nothing since you have no proof that it isn't. Afterall, if DA is a figment of imagination then what is Gaider doing?

Why would BIO waste time talking about a project they have no intention of making?

LOLOLOLOLLIPOP

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.