GeForce 7 compatibility

1) Have anyone tried KotOR 1 & 2 using a GeForce 7800GS (AGP8X)?

2) Have anyone had trouble using any other GeForce 7 card and a SINGLE core CPU?

I have searched the forums, but until now I have only found posts from users who have GeForce7 on PCI-E & Dual core CPU!

I know that theoretically they must be compatible and this GPU is much more powerfull than that required by the game, but as a System Administrator I have already seen things (both hardware and software) that theoretically should be compatible, but in reality they manifested more or less incompatibilities when working together!

• 2 weeks later...
1) Have anyone tried KotOR 1 & 2 using a GeForce 7800GS (AGP8X)?

2) Have anyone had trouble using any other GeForce 7 card and a SINGLE core CPU?

I have searched the forums, but until now I have only found posts from users who have GeForce7 on PCI-E & Dual core CPU!

I know that theoretically they must be compatible and this GPU is much more powerfull than that required by the game, but as a System Administrator I have already seen things (both hardware and software) that theoretically should be compatible, but in reality they manifested more or less incompatibilities when working together!

On February 4 I received a message SLI was not supported and it would not recofnize 7800 even with SLI disabled. On Feb 7 I received the following:

"Don't give up hope, we are working on a patch to resolve this issue. Watch the forum over at www.lucasarts.com for an announcement soon."

Subsequent inquiries as to the status of this went unanswered.

I hav a new pc good spec pc with 256mb nvidia 7300 LE graphics card, but when scanning hardware, it says it does'nt meet the recommended requirements. Wen i use the game the graphics are terrible and the farme are extremely slow, making it unplayable. hat's wrong and what can i do???????