Finding Fallout for under $30

Craigboy2

Is it possible to buy both games for under $30(Without ebay)? I managed to find Planescape: Torment for $4.50 (a long with some other game, they were in a pack) at Fry's last summer and I'm just wondering if there's anyway to find Fallout for something like that. Please don't think that I don't think Fallout isn't worth $30, I just don't want to pay $30 when all I get is the game (disks) and nothing else. (When I bought planscape I got a jewel case but there was nothing in it and no graphic on it. Yes I know it sounds childish but I like that stuff. So I don't want to pay $30 if I don't get that kind of stuff. Ya I know, I'm being a little bitch.)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I got the FO package at EB (the store; not online) for less than $30. :p That was a few years back; but last I noticed, they still had them in stock... And, that is with the FO2 manual and the fancy case.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I saw them selling in Wal-Mart a couple years ago -- the little budget, double pack thing that is -- for $5. Wish I would've thought to snatch them up and sell them on E-bay. Heck, I shoulda bought one, period. I only own the Mac version of Fallout.

BTW, you're not being a little bitch. Those games had the best manuals I've ever seen, they're definitely a valuable part of the Fallout package.

Edited by StillLife

Three years ago it was the last time I saw those games in a store. They hand both games bundle together for $14.99, which was a good deal.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I saw them selling in Wal-Mart a couple years ago -- the little budget, double pack thing that is -- for $5.  Wish I would've thought to snatch them up and sell them on E-bay.  Heck, I shoulda bought one, period.  I only own the Mac version of Fallout.

BTW, you're not being a little bitch.  Those games had the best manuals I've ever seen, they're definitely a valuable part of the Fallout package.

The manual for the PC version of San Andreas is better.

I'm just sayin'.

It's a little hardcover Tourist Guidebook. :D

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Have you tried Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_...=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

I always go there for my older gaming needs (found so many PSone titles factory sealed with great prices!).

Ya the first one is pretty cheap but the second is what $25?

But what I'm wondering is, can I call a store (like Fry's) and tell them to call me if they ever get a shipment?

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So does anyone have any other tips besides what I've been doing?

I would suggest downloading the torrent tbh. When any game is available on whitelabel it's essentially abandonware.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

eh like 3 years ago i bought the 1st 1 for like 15 euro [not much of a difference in dollars] in a cheap soldout [which is a seller of budget games with no manuals] box. then a year ago i bought a boxset with fallout 1, 2 and fallout tactics for like 40 euro. how can fallout cost 30 dollars? dats ridicules.

Edited by Visas Marr is hot