I downloaded it. Now what must I do? I started from where the ship crashed. Must I load a game BEFORE that even? This patch I downloaded is not working or I am not doing something right.

EDIT: Go back and read some of my last post on that link. Also where do I save it to and HOW much further must I start back. Should I not even be on the snow lvl part?

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

When he made this one the question was not yet anwered...

*gives Revan_Returns a nod towards the "report" button*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hits "Report"...

You either suck with hitting or the mods don't really care about this one. Which is...weird!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hits "Report"...

You either suck with hitting or the mods don't really care about this one. Which is...weird!

I did not get anything sent to me report wise. :huh:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

why do you have to post multiple times when it obviously goes under "technical support" and when your question has been answered in both topics :huh:

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

If we can not play nice in the sandbox, than do not play.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester