Most powerful Jedi.

yes, alive in kotor 2 at korribin the sith tomb to the bottum right kreia tells you that compared to you and him you are just kids playing with toys and the exile I know would be quit a challenge against sidious but would not win so.. that sith lord campared to sidious is what?

Argumenting about strongest sith lord is pointless now. In new Essential Guide Palpy is stated to be strongest sith lord ever.

Ha, nice strike against Revan/Exile fanboys

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

yes, alive in kotor 2 at korribin the sith tomb to the bottum right kreia tells you that compared to you and him you are just kids playing with toys and the exile I know would be quit a challenge against sidious but would not win so.. that sith lord campared to sidious is what?

True, and its quite likely that they were powerful to boot. But ability with a saber doesnt nessesarily reflect how strong in the force they are. So that point, while interesting, is pretty much moot in this topic.

And as to the strongest Jedi ever, while I'd like to say differant, I really would, I am gonna have to say that Luke takes all.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Even stupider: Time era when Tulak Hord existed, sith's didn't even have lightsabers <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That's what I never understand. Even if you give proof, fanboys won't listen :lol:

True, and its quite likely that they were powerful to boot. But ability with a saber doesnt nessesarily reflect how strong in the force they are. So that point, while interesting, is pretty much moot in this topic.

And as to the strongest Jedi ever, while I'd like to say differant, I really would, I am gonna have to say that Luke takes all.

yes but in the fight against his master luke still lost so yoda would donanate luke with his mega flips!

Even stupider: Time era when Tulak Hord existed, sith's didn't even have lightsabers <_<

Sounds a bit strange.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Which part of it? Sith's not having lightsabers, or the fact that Obsidian made mistake?

Well, lightsaber as we know it, was developed aproximately during Great Hyperspace War, little bit before. Sith adopted Lightsaber after (or was it during) GHW

Which part of it? Sith's not having lightsabers, or the fact that Obsidian made mistake?

Well, lightsaber as we know it, was developed aproximately during Great Hyperspace War, little bit before. Sith adopted Lightsaber after (or was it during) GHW

It had to be around the time of the GHW. The lightsaber isn't developed until after that if I remember correctly.

Both of you are correct... to an extent. Modern Lightsabers were developed immediately following the Great Hyperspace War (5,000 BBY) but, the original Lightsabers were developed by the Jedi approximately 15,000 BBY, then in frequent usage by the Hundred Year Darkness (7,000 BBY). Tulak Hord lived after the Hundred Year Darkness (7,000 - 5,000 BBY)

Mace Windu was probably skilled in the Ferocity lightsaber form.

Ferocity is Vaapad.

Seems so. Think it was also Palpatine's style of attack which was used against Windu in Episode III: ROTS.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Ferocity is Vaapad.

Seems so. Think it was also Palpatine's style of attack which was used against Windu in Episode III: ROTS.

No no no, Mace used Vaapad AGAINST Palpy in Eps 3. Mace knew it well and was about the only person who did, at least, to the extent he did. Palpy was said to be a user of either Ataru, or Niman, forms IV and VI respectively.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

True, Palpatine used other styles of attack against Windu.

Think Sidious did use Ferocity in its partial form, although not in the lightsaber duel in his office quarters. Windu learned it in its total form along with a few others who could.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Exar Kun got that lightsaber thing finally right, cheers. :) I had forgotten Powercable lightsaber thing totally.

Sidious knew up all of the lightsabers forms to Juyo.

Vaapad is Juyo Finessed.

Btw Juyo, by and in of itself, is a deadly Lightsaber form. So Vaapad is that much deadlier.

I do believe that Sidious "used" Anakin in his overall stragtey against Mace Windu. Due too, Sidious was an old man, and Mace Windu was a much younger Jedi master. So Not playing the fool, Sidious influence Anakin to come to his resuce during his duel against Mace Windu.

Ferocity is Vaapad.

No no no, Mace used Vaapad AGAINST Palpy in Eps 3. Mace knew it well and was about the only person who did, at least, to the extent he did. Palpy was said to be a user of either Ataru, or Niman, forms IV and VI respectively.

True, Palpatine used other styles of attack against Windu.

Think Sidious did use Ferocity in its partial form, although not in the lightsaber duel in his office quarters. Windu learned it in its total form along with a few others who could.

Sidious knew up all of the lightsabers forms to Juyo.

Vaapad is Juyo Finessed.

Btw Juyo, by and in of itself, is a deadly Lightsaber form. So Vaapad is that much deadlier.

I do believe that Sidious "used" Anakin in his overall stragtey against Mace Windu. Due too, Sidious was an old man, and Mace Windu was a much younger Jedi master. So Not playing the fool, Sidious influence Anakin to come to his resuce during his duel against Mace Windu.

It is a little difficult for me to decide. Palpatine used a highly developed and deceptive style. He appeared to place the center of gravity towards the center, or perhaps even at the end of his Lightsaber. This would provide the illusion of his Saber being denser or more restrictive, when in fact it is not. This could easily be the root of an erroneous response on behalf of his opponent.

Comes to the martial arts field, Some of the smarter and sneakier fighters I have encounter were the older martial arts masters.

I do consider Sidious a sneaky old(also quite skillful too) martial art master was quite wise and dastardly enough to a powerful and skillful Jedi Knight to help him knock off one of the MOST powerful Jedi Masters ever.

To me, what Sidious lacks in youth and power(physical and force wise) he makes up with Intelligance,cunning and wisdom.

Intelligance, cunning and wisdom has more value than overall Force and combat abilities.

Guest The Architect

Okay then, since 'canon' is supposed to be 'official' then Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord of All-Time since it's apparently 'canon' that he is, well IMO, it should be him or Vader anyway, since really, when it comes to Star Wars, the movies should really be the cream of the crop above all other Star Wars merchandise including comics, books, games and all that other EU stuff, so even if the likes of Naga Sadow or Marka Ragnos can do really crazy stuff that Sidious could only dream of doing, Sidious should still be the most powerful Sith since IMO, Movies>EU...

Exile does not make my list, his connection to the Force and others has unlimited potential to strengthen but also weaken him serverly.  The Force is all he has going for him and his connection threatens that very power, also his combat could never meet or surpass Yoda, much less Windu or Kenobi.

This isn't going to be the basis of this post, but I personally would put the Exile high on my list.

I believe that his personal experiences gave him an enlightened view of the force posessed by no jedi/sith before or since, and as Kreia said "..became stronger for it". What exactly you mean by weakening severely, and that the force is all he has going for him I'm not really sure. I thought that was more or less true of all jedi/sith to a degree. You're perfectly welcome to explain further though if you want.

Anyway, my list, not really taking into account every last detail of lightsaber form/skill or force form/skill. Just the ones that seem to stand out to me as above the rest.

-Sidious

-Vader

-L. Skywalker(really most in the Skywalker line qualify in my book)

-Revan

-Exile

-Yoda

-Kreia/Darth Traya(Just seems like one of the more notable ones,if only for the power of manipulation)

-etc.etc.etc.

But to be perfectly honest, I'd say any Jedi/Dark Jedi before or during the 100 Year Darkness would trump them all.

Those I believe are the ones that Kreia puts Tulak Hord among, "...in a time when many true masters lived."

I'd take any ONE of those Jedi/Sith over the more modern ones in the list.

For example, I'm almost positive that any of those Sith lords in The Valley of the Dark Lords could take on any given Jedi/Sith in the above list.

I mean, could Yoda, or Sidious, or Revan seriously stand alone against the likes of Marka Ragnos, or a master duelist such as Tulak Hord?

I don't know.

<_<

Mabey I'm wrong, mabey this has all been considered already.

Or mabey Pre/Post-100 Year Darkness is ruled out completely in fairness to the more modern/well known.

In any case, Windu's Vaapad style would be lethal, more so than Darth Maul's original Juyo form.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧