Most powerful Jedi.

Revan knew himself better than anyone :wub:

Oh, and he did not meet Revan after Mandy Wars. Malak states that Revan is even greater than he was during his reing as Sith Lord when you kill him

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

hmm interesting ...

by lightsaber .. it must be Mace Vindu

by force power

Light: Yoda, Revan, and Ulic el droma and probably many jedies i haven't read all books .

Dark: Exar Kun, Dark Nilas, Emperor Palpatine and Kreia

But i'm sure even those names you have mentioned.. it has existed jedies and sith wich was more powerful then those mentioned. by ancent times

but by power through wisdom and understanding...

so far as i see.. is Kreia, Yoda and Obi wans mentor .. (can't remember name tho*blush*)

Those who understand the heart of the force and knows by wisdom whats good or not.

are what i consider most powerful not by how many fancy force tricks or saber forms.. you can.. but how well you understand the meaning to be a Jedi or a Sith and the force.

as Kreia said "the jedi of today are but children playing with toys compared to the masters of old."

just as we in real world tries to understand what is to be a human in a chaostic world and the unlocked knowlegde that exist in our very mind.

yes it sounds very ... zen .. but everyone won't get hurt to thinking deep now and then :thumbsup:

Revan knew himself better than anyone :thumbsup:

Oh, and he did not meet Revan after Mandy Wars. Malak states that Revan is even greater than he was during his reing as Sith Lord when you kill him

Revan isn't his own fanboy while Kreia is his first and primary teacher.

A lot of people in Kotor seem to know enough about Revan to know his power, and the "comparison" was made some 4 years after kotor 1. So, within the story there is no definitive evidence that Kreia didn't know how powerful Revan was: she goes as far as describing him as the heart of the force after all (not literal), which gives you a good idea of how highly she rated him.

Yes. And how POWERFUL he was. :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

1. Darth Nihilus(He could suck the Force out of people and he is way to cool, imagine Luke without the Force!)

2.Anakin SKywalker(If he wouldn't be fried, he would be the strongest Sith ever, in the attack of the clones he got wacked by Darth Tyrannus, 2 years later he kills him with no trouble))

3. Luke Skywalker(he has a freaking awesome power, it's a light side version of force lightning, this attack could kill an enemy in an instant

4. Darth Krayt(most of you don't know em, but he is the newest Sith, check wookiepedia)

5.Exar Kun

6.The Emperor

Edited by Lord Nihilus

Huh, why do you think that Darth Krayt is so powerful?

Edited by Xard

Revan isn't his own fanboy while Kreia is his first and primary teacher.

A lot of people in Kotor seem to know enough about Revan to know his power, and the "comparison" was made some 4 years after kotor 1. So, within the story there is no definitive evidence that Kreia didn't know how powerful Revan was: she goes as far as describing him as the heart of the force after all (not literal), which gives you a good idea of how highly she rated him.

No, she was calling the Revan she knew as the heart of the force, The question from the Exile

"What was Revan like as a STUDENT"

"Revan was power, Looking at him was like looking into the heart of the force." - Kreia

She is tlaking about her Padawan NOT the 20 something year old man who became 3 times as powerful as the version she last saw which she admits was at the beginning of the Mando War. There is definitive evidence and here it is: She hadn't seen him in 13 years. What other characters aside from Malak and Bastila about Revans power is here say.

What your claiming goes agaisnt logic, there is no way if I had a conversation with you 13 years from now you'd be the same person, with the same intelligence level, the same physical body type, the same views. You'd most likely be a completely different person who has changed with the years.

And before you even try to bring this up, she couldn't sense him either other wise she wouldn't have made the comment

"Why didn't you follow Revan" The Exile

"Why? Because I DID NOT KNOW WHERE HE HAD GONE" - Kreia.

Which also leads me to believe that Revans bond with Kreia wasn't even that strong and if anything the affection was very one sided. Revan constantly leaves Kreia to learn from other Masters while being her padawan. Revan doesn't think she is strong enough to help him, Revan simply uses Masters for their knowledge and moves on like he did with Kreia, with Zhar, with Kae, ect. He is the only Jedi I know of to have been whored out to so many teachers. And when he needed info on how to leave the Jedi he came back to the teacher who had the info.

Kreia did not know Revan.

The Exile is the most powerful Jedi. She can draw from those around her and use it against them

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Luke was kinda weak. You could fight him in Jedi Outcast with Kyle Katarn without being very strong and beat him.

Bastila should be force goddess just for her beauty, and the Exile should be the Eternal Jack the Ripper (since he's a void in the force)...

;)

And other question: Did you read any of my messages?

edit: Well, so what you could defeat him in JO? It is not storywise thing, it is just gameplay. (defeating Luke with so stupid AI is not big deal, heck, I could beat whole jedi order all by myself, but it is only gameplay. Storywise Katarn is weaker than Luke, and none can take whole jedi order out all alone.)

edit2: Nah, reading all those messages is propably too big thing. Last one is gives somewhat answer. Fact is anyway, that Luke is strongest. Even though I don't like him much (surprise surprise, I am NOT Luke fanboy) I have to admit that he is strongest, just due numerous things that have been mentioned here and there... I like him, he is ok character, but I too like - for example - Revan more than Luke, but that doesn't mean he is stronger.

My favorite character from movies is Obi-Wan, but he isn't strongest one.

I feel the same my favorte character is Revan but Luke I belive is more powerful

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Well it seems the Jedi Order will live for ever. But even if the keep saying they maintain peace in the galaxy, how come the Sith losers keep coming back?

I heard Ben Skywalker's grandson's Jedi Order fight Sith in the Legacy comics.

;)

Don't remind. I luckily magaed to forgot that crap.

Luckily, it isn't said that it is going to be C-canon. It might be infinite stories, aka N-canon. at least I hope so. <_< *goes to search pics*

edit: Have you read EU to how long after Ep6 Exile?

I hope it is n canon too i find it how to put this stupid sorry to anyone who likes it

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Personally I dont believe comparisons can be made between any of these characters because most are separated by different Star Wars Eras. Furthermore using books as a cannon source isn't a good idea cause there are just too many flaws and contradictions between the books and the movies. (example of contradiction: authors creating the 7 forms of lightsaber combat based off of Nick Gillard's Stunt work. Gillard himself said that the "forms" where a very inaccurate representation of his work. Sorry but that also means Vapaad is complete BS)

I'd say if you want to make an educated decision you must do so based on dialog accounts of each characters power taken from the movies, or in the case of KotOR characters, the games.

That being said using the games allows you to kick Nihilus, Traya, and all the other KotOR baddies, leaving only Revan and the Exile who never fought each other.

Since Vader was more of a puppet and could not reach his full potential due to his injuries he is out but Anakin Skywalker is still in.

It is hard to say who was stronger between Palpatine and Mace because of different theories of how that battle went down(some say Palp threw the fight to convert Anakin, others say Palp was fighting for his life). However, Palp did orcustrate an entire war under Mace's nose.

Well I cant give arguements for all my choices so here is what I think it is even though this may be slightly based on favoritism:

Revan

The Exile

Palpatine

Luke

Mace

Yoda

Anakin

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

None.

The appearance of power possessed by a Jedi/Sith can only be provided by The Force and without it they are nothing.

I believe a strong or weak connection to The Force resides within one's ability and desire to learn more about The Force and it's simultaneous connection to all living entities.

Mace Windu was probably skilled in the Ferocity lightsaber form. Find Windu's lightsaber a bit interesting as it tends to relate to colours red and blue, like somewhere between DS and LS.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Now I like that, Exar Kun has a really good point.

As does Vaxen, a very interesting observation of windu's lightsaber color!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud