Most powerful Jedi.

"Palpatine also BEAT Yoda. Hmm. Does this ring a bell."

Palpatinhe only beat Yoda because of the enviroment. If there hadn't been a huge drop which yoda was knocked diwn, Yoda would have beaten Palpatine. In the film you see Palpatine laughing and using lightning in a Yoda in trouble. Then suddenly, something in Yoda gives him the determination to stop the lightning, resulting in an explosion. Yoda flew furthur as he was lighter. Only because of this did Yoda lose.

"NOT JUST because of his crystal and lightsaber but he did NOT use his inner darkness to fight Yoda. Mace only uses his darksided powers and vapaad when he NEEDS it. He would never use it in a duel vs a friend. Do you need me to repeat that for you? Mace Windu did not unleash his invisible vapaad which would reflect Yoda own powers back at him. Yoda would have ZERO defence against the speed either if you knew ANYTHING about vapaad."

Since when was the dark-side suddenly a million times better than the Light Side. Mace only uses Vappad to channel the natural darkness within him to do good. It doesn't mean that it would make him super, invinciably powerful. Sure Light-Side powers aren't generally about attack and destruction, but it doesn't mean that the Jedi are defencless. And as a note, Vappad isn't actually invisible as a lightsabre form. The animal itslef is very fast so you cannot count it's legs until its' dead, but they are far from invisible, just harder to react to. Also, Vappad doen't just automaticly reflect powers back at the enemy, he has to make a consious effort to do this, and it isn't easy at all. Mace had trouble with Palpy's Lightning, it wasn't just stand there and the enemy will lose. He was in severe pain too. Vappad also 'uses an opponents inner darkness and hate against them'. Not sure how much of that Yoda has. Yoda has Force Powers superior to those of Mace's. That's why he was head on the Council (Though they wouldn't atmit he was, he was.) Mace was second for a reason. Yoda could out-do Mace in a contest through the Force, and wouldn't be completely defensless against Mace and his Vappad. He is good with a lightsabre too, leaping around, doging and attacking at the same time, he would be very hard to hit, even for Mace Windu.

Back to my old point when Mace admitted Yoda was a better fighter than him. Sure you could say that Mace hadn't used his super-mega-ultra powers, if it was anyone else saying that. But Mace said it. and he knows his own abilities better than anyone. If he thinks he is worse than Yoda, he must be, or even if he is actually better (which he definatly isn't) his disbeleif of his power to defeat Yoda would eventually cause him to lose to him, as he thinks that he cannot win. Just because he doesn't use his ultimate dark-side powers, doesn't mean that with them he will win. Yoda is a very capable swordsman, and though Vappad can be taught, no one can replicate Yodas' lightsabre form, and it unique and very potent aswell.

If you want solid hard proof that Palpy acted his loss to Mace I don't have exactly that. What I do have though is a extract from the book "Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith" Schooltastic book, and though it was not the Novel, it was still a book published on the film. It says clearly that when Mace was defensless Palpatine used his lightning again. It states clearly that "Palpatine was faking! He wasn't tired at all!" So there is some proof that Palpatine may have acted his loss to Mace. Imagine if Skywalker came in and Palpatine was standing over the four Jedi's bodies. Maby Anakin may not have been so impulsive, and koined the dark side. Let's just say for a second that he was fighting at his full strength. Then he felt Anakin coming into the building and then makes hiself look like he's lost and defencless, at the mercy of Mace Windu who wants to kill him. Then Anakin would be more likely to turn.

There is no proof that Yoda could of done such a thing. He didn't even truly beat Dukoo. Palaptine would STILL HAVE WON. DO NOT USE THE SUROUNDINGS AS AN EXCUSE.

Hmmm, lets see. Sith Lords and Dark Jedi who have little training are WAY ahead of almost an jedi who has had the same amount of training. Vapaad WAS STATED in the books to strike at invisible and blinding speeds smartass. Get your facts straight. Also he already relfected Palaptines rage, speed and powers with EASE in BOTH BOOK AND MOVIE. The only power he had trouble with was the lightning because it was so forceful and it was a constant stream flowing and Palaptine was a juyo master and could also reflect some of Mace power back because he was able to absorb the lighting for his own benefit. Dude Yoda was WISE and concentrated on WISDOM and other thigns while Mace was POWERFUL AND CONCENTRATED ON POWER AND COMBAT. Look at how easy Palpatine thre around large objects compared to yoda. MUCH easier. There is NO force power that will save yoda. Yoda was not even powerful enough to master vapaad and barley powerful enough to control himself using atura.

Yes they DO. Vapaad results in TREMENDOUS power and plus all the other powers and attributes that come with it. He could of smashed Yoda with ease. Mace Windu cna use force crush even. Purple is the most powerful color and in the books it was MENTIONED ONLY THE MOST POWERFUL JEDI COULD WIELD IT. Mace Windu did not unleash his full power. What would Yoda do when his own powers are being deflected back at him and blinding lightsaber strikes are being made against him that he can NOT dodge?

That part you are refering of is only one. Palpatine LOST the lightsaber duel but he DID fake when Anakin came in because he could absorb his own lighting for his benefit (trick anakin into making him think he is injured) and he could hold his lighting alot longer. He faked ONLY during that time though to SAVE himself. Not what everyone else makes it out to be. So my answer is YES HE COULD OF HELD HIS LIGHTING longer but the fight still would of been Mace Windus for having the better force reflecting powers that would of eventually killed Palps.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

How do we know that Luke isn't the chosen one rather than dear old daddy?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How do we know that Luke isn't the chosen one rather than dear old daddy?

GL has stated that it is Anakin.

Mace Windu isn't that strong OPG, damnit. <_< Palpatine would've won him, you have to remember from which point of view the book is told before you are stating that he had "no difficulties". Duh. And look at the damn movie, it wasn't easy for him, and Palpatine had tremendous powers left. Why they would've other wise added the "power, unlimited power". *sigh* Mace fought with vaapadu in movie.

Yes it is about enviroment. Palpatine tried to run from Yoda. But in Senate it goes as described above. IT IS ABOUT ENVIROMENT.

Dooku had no chance against Yoda too. Instead of killing his old apprentice he saved two friends. So that makes it so that Yoda wasn't powerful enough to beat Dooku?

The thing that is getting on my nerves here is that you are trying to make character WHO APPEARS ONLY IN ONE VIDEO GAME the most greatest, coolest and teh ultimate megadudest ever. You have to understand that what is EU always comes second to movies. Sure, they are not spamming "Force storm" or "Force barrier" in the movies. If they add "force fireball" into k3, then you are going to say that "OMG, only teh ancient jedis and siths are strong enough to cast force firebalzzz!!!111" <_<

Star Wars is story of ANAKIN and the SKYWALKERS, not some nameless hero of CRPG. Anakin is strongest force user ever, the reincarnation of force itself, you could say. He has highest midichlorian count than anybody else. He is most powerful one in whole SW, since he is the main protagonist and antagonist. *sigh*

Since Anakin never reached his full potential, he didn't get that powerful though, but thing is different with Luke. And about the "thousand folds crystal", okay, lets think like this: WIS +1 CON +1 Regeneration +1 is 333,333... "folds".

So WIS +3, CON +3, Regeneration +3 is "thousand folds". As you can see, Kotor 2 and books are telling the same thing, but different "words". :-" So, how many "folds" your personal crystal increases your power... :-"

And the learning speed, let's take one example: Artemis Entreri and Drizzt Do'Urden. They both are masterful fighters, like different sides of coins otherwise(as Artemis the "darker side" and Drizzt the "lighter side"), but their fighting skills are (nearly) equal, unmatched. They are nearly equal...nearly.

Artemis Entreri is in this sense like Exile: He can learn only by watching his opponent, like Exile did as DS when fighting with Jedi Masters. He learns Drizzt techniques, even his whirlwind attack during one fight. But even so he can learn and master others techniques so quickly, doesn't mean he wins.

Drizzt has won the fight every time when they had dueled. Not easily, but won them anyway.

Even the "fast learning" wont secure the victory. Sure you defeat jedi masters with it, but there is no proof that same would work with Luke, Mace Windu or Anakin Skywalker. Even though you master style of your enemy doesn't make you invincible. Sure you mastered Jedi Masters style quickly, but it is never stated that you learned to use them better than they, or even as equal. It might shock for example Vrook that you have learned technique so quickly, but that doesn't mean that it was your learning speed that granted you the victory. Instead, it is propably Exile's own "slurped" powers (it is just explanation why you raise levels, you know. ) and new form granted the victory.

Heck, you don't even have to use forms of the masters against them. I use always Makashi.

So it isn't the learning speed that makes Exile to win them. He wons because he is stronger than them. But Exile isn't stronger than Chosen One or his child and main protagonist of SW. In last hand, the result of fight between...hmm... Luke and Exile would be decided by storyteller, but even storytellers must not make decision that are against Lucas's will. Originally LUke was meant to die instead of Chewie during Yuuzhan Vong war, but that didn't happen. Why not? Lucas didn't want to Luke DIE.

Luke little bit like Drizzt Do'Urden. Sure, he may be close to death many times, but he is never killed. Both of them are too liked characters, by readers or makers themselves.

Not storywise Exile could never defeat Luke because he isn't allowed to do so. GL watches more closely what happens in EU than we normally believe. And if he is asked who shall win, Luke or "Exile, he is gamecharacter from Kotor 2" answer is clear.

Even more clearlier it is if it comes to Anakin vs. Exile. Anakin is the main character of SW, it is no question at all.

And canonical Exile didn't learn forms just by watching... We know that as LS he learns them quickly, but that could be week, a month. Kotor 2 consumes after all whole year in timeline.

And let's not forget that if I want, Exile never existed like rest of the EU. I could onlt believe in canon if I want. So there never was people like Revan, or Exile, or Exar Kun, or... :shifty:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Luke was kinda weak. You could fight him in Jedi Outcast with Kyle Katarn without being very strong and beat him.

Bastila should be force goddess just for her beauty, and the Exile should be the Eternal Jack the Ripper (since he's a void in the force)...

Luke was kinda weak. You could fight him in Jedi Outcast with Kyle Katarn without being very strong and beat him.

Bastila should be force goddess just for her beauty, and the Exile should be the Eternal Jack the Ripper (since he's a void in the force)...

:-

And other question: Did you read any of my messages?

edit: Well, so what you could defeat him in JO? It is not storywise thing, it is just gameplay. (defeating Luke with so stupid AI is not big deal, heck, I could beat whole jedi order all by myself, but it is only gameplay. Storywise Katarn is weaker than Luke, and none can take whole jedi order out all alone.)

edit2: Nah, reading all those messages is propably too big thing. Last one is gives somewhat answer. Fact is anyway, that Luke is strongest. Even though I don't like him much (surprise surprise, I am NOT Luke fanboy) I have to admit that he is strongest, just due numerous things that have been mentioned here and there... I like him, he is ok character, but I too like - for example - Revan more than Luke, but that doesn't mean he is stronger.

My favorite character from movies is Obi-Wan, but he isn't strongest one.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I know it's just gameplay but it's fun. Kicking Luke's ass!!!

The Jedi Order can be killed in one stroke. Just blow up the Jedi Temple and it's done.

Which one? DUring Outcast Luke anyway wasn't near to his full power, and later on Jedi Order has spread amongst other planets than Yavin IV too :-

But yeah, one deathstar laser to Yavin IV: BOOM, end of Jedi Order. Admiral Daala tried that with his Imperial fleet though, and failed miserably

Or you just send a fleet of ships to bomb the surface of Yavin 4 and Coruscant... and bye bye Jedi Order. The Masters are losers, they can barely wield their lightsaber... they're only good at talking.

Or you just send a fleet of ships to bomb the surface of Yavin 4 and Coruscant... and bye bye Jedi Order. The Masters are losers, they can barely wield their lightsaber... they're only good at talking.

:ermm:

Tried and failed MANY times by Imperials or even worse, Yuuzhan Vong. :p Luke's jedi students PUSHED whole fleet to another sector :lol: Though the one who channeled that insane strenght died.

Edited by Xard

They won't after ep6. Lumiya (or whatever her name is) is just wannabe sith loser. :ermm:

Well it seems the Jedi Order will live for ever. But even if the keep saying they maintain peace in the galaxy, how come the Sith losers keep coming back?

I heard Ben Skywalker's grandson's Jedi Order fight Sith in the Legacy comics.

:shifty:

Don't remind. I luckily magaed to forgot that crap.

Luckily, it isn't said that it is going to be C-canon. It might be infinite stories, aka N-canon. at least I hope so. <_< *goes to search pics*

edit: Have you read EU to how long after Ep6 Exile?

Edited by Xard

mmm. Does anyone know if or when the next game of the JK series after Jedi Academy will come out? Any info

(you didn't answer to my question :shifty: ) No, it looks like JK series are done. No news or such.

As Exile (your nick is Jedi Exile after all) I ment you, so I asked from you: How long in timeline you have read EU after ep6. IE. Yuuzhan Vong war started 20 years after ep4.

I know that the Academy on Yavin 4 is built after BOE. Five years later comes my good friend Kyle K and after other 3 Jaden comes. So two more years remain before the Yuuzhan Vong almost crush the Rep 4ever. Lucky they survived!

Hmh, nope, more than two years :)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Republic You should read that article if you wish to know about more. After Yuuzhan Vong war there is no Imperia Remnants anymore. Or Republic. Find out why... :)

(Don't worry, good guys won. You may want to read Yuuzhan Vong war article too, it is somewhere there on that NR article)

edit: OH CRAP, I should've read that book first before venturing to Wookiepedia again. Duh duh duh, what a major spoiler in New Jedi Order article! :o Dont read unless you are 100 % sure that you want to do so:

So, now we finally have explanation why siths are back in that stupid comic. Duh Duh duh, this is so lame, but surprising too.

In 40 ABY the galaxy once again was plagued by fighting, this time the Corellian system and other planets allied with it fought with the Galactic Alliance in the conflict known as the Second Corellian Insurrection, and the galaxy was being drawn again into a civil war. The Jedi Order was trying to stop the fighting before it would escalate. However, while this was happening, one of their own members, the Jedi Master Jacen Solo became the unthinkable, a Sith. By this time, the Order was widespread throughout the galaxy, with enclaves in systems such as Corellia.

They really wants to get that damn cash with Imperium and siths. **** **** ****! Now I am considering to leave whole ****ing EU-**** and becoming canonist :shifty: Unfortunately I can't, since I love Kotor's too much

Edited by Xard