Stuck. Help please!

I am on Telos. I am at the part where I head into Atris base but when I get there my dudes don't go into their chambers. They just stand their and I can only ask Atris the same questions over and over again. Please help me!

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

When I download it it doesn't do anything. Man there's alot of gliches in this game. Also when I downloaded it ever since I went back into that spot I get things popping up on my computer saying this page can not be displayed. It won't let me download it right I don't think. Ah this is so messed up. Can someone please give me instructions as to what I need to do.

EDIT: Omg I can't even get back to the link now. This is so messed up.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Oh god I need help. I can not get back to the KSE. It freezes up every time and ever since I downloaded the patch for the Telos bug the game has been messed up don't know about a normal one). First off when I downloaded it it went really fast and then a page would pop up saying this page can not be displayed. I would close that and it would pop up again. I would continue to close it and it wouldn't stop popping up and when I am playing the game it keeps bringing back to it. I need help PLEASE. I need a detailed discription on how to fix this bug (which by the way I think is rediculis that we have to download all these patchs when you pay for a game) and the problem. Is there someething else besides KSE that I can use? I can not get to KSE.

- Xard

How long does it take you to write GIZKA correct? :)

Anyways, it sounds like you have the cheatnode issue so one of the upper 4 sollutions in my link should help (being re-install without patch, Gizka patch, no weapon drop and/or KSE sollution)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Alright I downloaded the patch on this sight. http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

I can't seem to get it to work. How much further back must I start at? Where should I save the file? I just saved the file in kotr2 folder. I went to my computer, programs, lucas arts and kotor2 and saved it. Should I save it to the ini. It's not working so I am doing something wrong.

- Xard

Before you enter the academy...

And the files should be in a map called OVERRIDE

(thus C:/program files/lucasarts/kotor2/override)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

The site also mentions it :ermm:

Gameplay Fixes

Any interim fixes that have not been remedied by any official patches prior to the release of this mod will be included in TSLRP (bolded author names are TSLRP team members).

To install: extract the zip file to the Override folder in your KotOR2 install directory. If this directory doesn't exist simply create it. A number of the zips contain a folder named 'source' which is non-essential for the fix and may be deleted if you wish

^

• 4 weeks later...
I am on Telos. I am at the part where I head into Atris base but when I get there my dudes don't go into their chambers. They just stand their and I can only ask Atris the same questions over and over again. Please help me!

Dude, i have the same problem, maybe, it is a glitch we can't fix, cause no 1 has anawered, ever. We may need to start over.

See Technical Section FAQ... :wub:"

^

I think this is the patch that you need:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/12515.html

Just follow the instructions. >_<