• Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • All of them are fine to me

A useless character is someone like Bao-Dur's remote. He just beeps and shots once in a while

i think BaoDur's remote helps him reparing and creating things. Bao Dur is Bao Dur + remote as mostly one pg... the remote is a sort of pet (mages pet).

Floats around and collects dust, you mean. Waste of levitation.

I still say Disciple is worse, though. Even if you make him a dark Jedi, he says he's taking power from the darkside only because it's the easiest way to help the Republic and the Jedi. He's just such a pain in the ass.

I've voted mandalore, he isn't really that much interesting  :ph34r:

maybe because he's only a mandalorian shooting guy.

but what else should he be, someone would ask... .

Shame on you! lol

Honestly tho, in K1 and K2 you can turn him into a melee monster. He was great even on the sf in k1. I'm not biased on Candyman...no really... :ermm:

True, especially for DS Revan in K1. Bastila can heal party while Canderous deals melee damage with a PC.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I've voted mandalore, he isn't really that much interesting  :ph34r:

maybe because he's only a mandalorian shooting guy.

but what else should he be, someone would ask... .

Shame on you! lol

Honestly tho, in K1 and K2 you can turn him into a melee monster. He was great even on the sf in k1. I'm not biased on Candyman...no really... :(

hehehehe... no doubt he's a good butcher, no doubt, but he is only that for me, nothing more. i do not consider fighting performances here but the psycological thickness of the character....

and then... we could argue about that even GOTO can shoot better than Mandalore/Candy :p (or bao dur's remote :p:p )

Anyone who stays on your ship, controls you, and can kill all of you if you dont comply is hated, im not done with the game and just got him this evening, dont give a me a spoiler if i can, but i will take advantage of the situation if it happens to cross my path, atton whileplaying a female can be aliittle testy, i presume hes indulgences and indignities and feelings for me will heighten from the cutscenes i've seen with kreia talking to him

i would hate to see what would happen to the person who votes HK, because he has no enemies, only friends among the obsidin community with his whopping zero votes, im impressed

Edited by Dark_\_Light

With a DS player, influencing Disciple can be an occasional pain. Loyal to Republic kind of character.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

i think theres something wrong with me bc i like the disciple

the only good thing about goto is that u get some xp off him. i dont think ive ever even used him tho

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

G0-T0's an excellent character. Despite being a droid, he has more emotional depth to him than some of the living characters. If, after going through his backstory, you still don't like him, that's fine, but please don't judge him beforehand.

Visas and Disciple would be my picks as the two weakest characters. Neither was really bad per se, but they were definitely a little on the boring side.

G0-T0's an excellent character. Despite being a droid, he has more emotional depth to him than some of the living characters. If, after going through his backstory, you still don't like him, that's fine, but please don't judge him beforehand.

like i said xp!!!

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Visas and Disciple would be my picks as the two weakest characters. Neither was really bad per se, but they were definitely a little on the boring side.

I just can't seem to like this droid.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

• 3 weeks later...

You're all nuts. ALL OF YOU!

Most annoying characters: disciple, Mira

Most useless in a fight: Bao-dur, G0-T0

If I could remove one character, it would be Mira. Every time she says anything, I want to hit her in the face. When she threatens to "throw me out the airlock," You should be able to force choke her.

edit: Darth Raven, whats your sig from? it reminds me of EVE.

Edited by Slothen

250px-Gotofull.jpg

Breakdown G0T0 into

Scrap-metal-from-old-mine.jpg

this.

I still find it hard to consider G0T0 as not being least liked character, somehow.

Besides, whenever I think of him, one word comes to mind: Almost nothing but torture. And interrogation that is almost mindlessly baffling beyond human comprehension.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧