• Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • All of them are fine to me

I'm saying Kreia. Everytime I turn my back she's plotting to kill me. And what ever I do it's wrong. If I give the guy on Nar Shadaa moneyhe get mugged, if I don't give him money he'll kill someone else...she is impossible to please.

iceman1731.jpg

I'm saying Kreia.  Everytime I turn my back she's plotting to kill me.  And what ever I do it's wrong.  If I give the guy on Nar Shadaa moneyhe get mugged, if I don't give him money he'll kill someone else...she is impossible to please.

She is female after all. :geek:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I had to vote for Kreia.

I found her manipulations a little too obvious. It simply made me want to hit the air lock button on the ebon hawk & ditch her out into space after I got my lightsaber made up.

Goto was equilly as annoying, but at least he was straight forward about what he wanted. He didn't spend the majority of the game trying to manipulate me into doing something he wanted.

I've voted mandalore, he isn't really that much interesting :ph34r:

maybe because he's only a mandalorian shooting guy.

but what else should he be, someone would ask... .

Kreia was my favorite character in the game, a very "lived" character, beyond good and evil... somewhat of zarathustra i would say and this would mean enough to me. the miracula intrigued me for some time

Edited by tiresias

Least disliked character would be Atton for me. Did not see enough of him in final part of game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I'm still going with G0-T0.

Wow.. a lot of people voted GOTO. Including myself. Goto is one big pile of floating crap. Lets face it! There is only room for one floating orb on my ship, and thats Remote. Why you ask? Well, Goto, you have to understand that your voice not only puts me to sleep, but makes me crap my pants. Its such a hassel to crap your pants and not be able to do anything about it becuase your asleep. Remotes voice makes me giggle like a school girl. I used Goto on a mission, and he has no power over droids absolutly ever. Don't even bring up "But I can make security tunnelers!" cuz im not taking that crap in here Mr.! How often in the game do you even use security tunnelers? At the end of the game i had about 40 security tunnelers that i ended up turning into components to upgrade my saber w/.

WAit a minute! I found a use for Goto!

The thing I don't understand is why Goto is darkside. He clearly understands the politics of the Republic and how to keep the galaxy running smoothly, even if it's to benefit himself. I would've made his ass neutral.

Edited by ___X

I know that G0-T0 has been established as the worst Character (I voted him worst aswell), but

which do people hate more, G0-T0 as the floating droid, or Goto as the Hologram? I personally hate the hologram more, though they are both that bad...

I know that G0-T0 has been established as the worst Character (I voted him worst aswell), but

which do people hate more, G0-T0 as the floating droid, or Goto as the Hologram? I personally hate the hologram more, though they are both that bad...

the floating droid he alway come sniking to you :ph34r:

bah... Goto could be annoying (the tone of his voice and the way he speak, imho)

but a droid on top of the The Exchange was a pretty good idea

a bad character in a game is the one that doesn't tell nothing to you: a void character, for example i wouldn't call Kreia a bad character simply because sometime she's frustrating in her i-know-all-better manners...

He heals droids :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

T3 heals droids? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

oh, he never did that for me... On other hand, I never had T3 and other droid in party

As hilarious as HK is, I never have him in my party. But when im just goin out to do something I always bring Handmaiden and either Mandalore or T3 the rest just get on my nerves in their own stupid way........except for Mira........she's so hot! :shifty:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?