• HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • All of them are fine to me

G0T0 for simply being G0T0.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Damn it! :rolleyes: I voted HK, not Goto. ****!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect
Damn it! :) I voted HK, not Goto. ****!

Damn, talk about things you wish you could go back and change right? But don't worry, we'll all just pretend that GO-TO has 17 votes and HK-47 has none.

Big big thankya :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

As a playable character G0-T0 was terrible sure, but he had value in the game. If he wasn't in place then everything in Nar Shadaa would be terribly different. That's why I didn't vote for the useless flying garbage. I voted for the Handmaiden. Of all the people though she adds to the game as an NPC I don't feel her at all. She seems like another passenger. All the rest feel needed.

Mandalore was cool, just goes up to any random mandalorian "YOU! join the army! er i mean go back to dxun!"

by the way where are all the mandalorians (i know there is 1 group on dantooine, 1 group in the apartments in nar shadaa where are the rest?)

i thought G0T0 was pretty cool. he stuck up for me when we met bounty hunters. and him being a crime lord and all, i thought that made a great story. worst character is disciple, i wish i couldve seen atton kill that worthless idiot. or maybe my favorite meatbag killer. or maybe just drop him off the landing pad on Nar Shadaa.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Kreia? I didn't expect that. I think she's the best character in the game, most well-developed, at least.

Kreia is manipulative and full of deceit, and lots of people don't like that. In fact, most of us probably don't like her for that reason. I know I don't.

But the distinction is that while I don't much like her, I do realise that she a wonderfully written character. She also has slightly redeeming in quality in her hatred of the force being based on her own disgust at how it "controls" or "dominates" people. This does not not excuse what she does, but I do appreciate and acknowledge that she doesn't do just because she's an evil old hag.

I feel about Kreia a bit like I do about Garak on Star Trek: DS9 - I love the characterization and what is written, but I don't like the character and would NEVER turn my back on him... :)

Edited by Jediphile