Ferret is a Biowarian!!

Volourn

Now all you Obsidian fanboys can attack him for sucha 'betrayal'.

Found at NWN2 Boards linked from NWN Vault: http://nwvault.ign.com/ (scroll down to see it)

"Ferret Baudoin, former Lead Designer for NWN2, and his wife Alice, were kind enough to send word that they are moving to Edmonton, Canada, where Ferret will take up a Senior Designer position at BioWare. Unfortunately he couldn't speak as to the circumstances behind the switch in companies nor what project he'll be working on, however it's good to hear that he will still be in the gaming community I cover."

At least he's in Edmonton; not Texas so it means he's likely working on one of their RPGs not their MMORPG.

Congrats Ferret! It's too bad in a way 'cause he was cool at Obsidian so hopefully he'll remain cool at Bioware!!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Well, better that than console mech games. Congrats."

Didn't BIO make one of those before!?!

Edited by Volourn

Congrats Ferret! It's too bad in a way 'cause he was cool at Obsidian so hopefully he'll remain cool at Bioware!!!

Is Volourn implying something bad about Bioware? That would be a first for Volourn. And yes a 75% on the OC is a good score not a bash. lol

Good job Ferrett! I just hope you don't get stuck on the mmo and have to work on the same game for 8 years.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

OMG! HE IS A BIOWARIAN!! SELLOUT!11!1oneone.

Concrats to the new job! :(

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Is Volourn implying something bad about Bioware? That would be a first for Volourn. And yes a 75% on the OC is a good score not a bash. lol"

No. I'm implying that the Obsidian fanboys jumping on Ferret 'cause he 'betrayed' them and went over to the 'enemy'. LOL

P.S. I think I scared those types away from this thread.. at least so far.. it's been too positive... so far.

P.S.S. Haha! I type that and somebody had to be funny! :D

Edited by Volourn

weasel boy sure didn't move to edmonton for the weather. how longs you gotta live in kanada for you can takes advantage of their second rate socialized medicine? maybe weasel gots a chronic medical problem that is expensive to treat... or he gots lupus and all that sunshine in la is bad for him.

what the heck, good for weasel. hope he does good things with bioware.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Not to mention you continuing to buy their games. Heck, you bought an x-box just to play JE. And, don't try to make an exuse of 'I bought other games too'. We both know you bought the x-box for one reason - to play JE. The other games are bought by you because they are there.

am not sure why woo ever took vis serious 'nuff to hold a grudge.

and Gromnir also likes gaider, but the biowarians has collectively gotten a little less recptive to criticism.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)