ps3

rokor

THE PS3 IS COMIN OUT!!!!!!! its expected to come out around november(perfect timing for christmas). lol. there will only be about 4games out for it one release day... this is all ive been hearing about in magazines and stuff...but i also heard that there will be a BLUE TOOTH device installed in it, A TOP OF THE LINE DVD PLAYER, and OF COURSE ALL THE GOOD STUFF THE 360 has....but i also heard that because of all the goodies they give you in this system it was 800$ for each console.. lucky for us they're being sold for about 400$.!~!~!~!~!.......i also heard that they wont even make a cord contoler...ALL OF THE CONTROLERS WILL BE CORDLESS...... lol i cant wait

stealthsig96zx.jpg

lock, lock, lockitty, lock.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

If you werent such an obvious alt, Id recommend you locate the nearest sharp object you can find and then jab that into your eye as hard as you can :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"If you werent such an obvious alt, Id recommend you locate the nearest sharp object you can find and then jab that into your eye as hard as you can"

Actually, in my view, if it is just an alt, that's even MORE reason to do as you suggest. :rolleyes:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.