Fallout in 9 minutes?

Jumjalum

Hi,

I just read about this site that has vids of speed runs through popular games and thought you might be interested, there are some pretty cool items on display. Morrowind in 7 and a half minutes is insane, Fallout in 9 minutes and BG in half an hour were fun. I haven't looked at the console sections yet.

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

It's a different way to play a game: why are you being so judgemental? The only way to achieve a good quick run is to play the game many, many times. It's just another way a fan can express their enjoyment of the game.

There's one for the original half-Life, too, that takes about half an hour ... and they use the mines as (potentially deadly) stepping stones to jump past a lot of "Surface Tension".

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's a different way to play a game: why are you being so judgemental? The only way to achieve a good quick run is to play the game many, many times. It's just another way a fan can express their enjoyment of the game.

There's one for the original half-Life, too, that takes about half an hour ... and they use the mines as (potentially deadly) stepping stones to jump past a lot of "Surface Tension".

what the crap? i think the first level of half life alone took me half an hour becuase i was so... scared.

Edited by Surreptishus

Morrowind in 7 minutes  :luck:

I admit that sounds a bit far fetched.

Nah, I've seen the video.

What the dude did was just make and take loads of potions for intelligence and fatigue, until his PC had about a thousand points in each, then went and grabbed the hammer-thing (without the special gauntlet to prevent the enormous loss of fatigue) and the goes to the end-boss and smacks him with the hammer a few times. :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So he cheated?

there's NO way to have that many potions right off of the boat :blink:

No he didn't cheat, he ran to a place where he stole an expert mortar and pestle etc (the tree village, I think it was) and used mushrooms and whatnots to make the potions.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT