What are you playing now...

Darque

Slow... Writing dialogue is a slow process for me. Not to mention the constant proofreading, and adding options. Word count is now sitting at 1k...... Everything else but a handfulof scripts and editting spells (espicially summons are done). Areas are laid out, npcs/monsters are in game, etc., etc.

But dialogue... uh.. takes forever....

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Empire at war with the Absolute mod (increased size of space battles... more ships... empire gets tie's as ground attack units.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just tried out some scenarios of the Airborne Assault: Red Devils Over Arnhem demo. Very cool wargame. Little squares shooting each other, teehee. The subordinate AI is very impressive. I'll be supporting their next game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Well, here's what Panther's latest update (today, actually) says:

Well I finally got the ScenMaker out to the beta testers for feedback and am two thirds through the MapMaker Manual. Should finish tomorrow though just before the ANZAC day holiday on Tuesday ( 25th April )...rather fitting I thought. Next is to incorporate the feedback for the Getting Started, Advanced Tutorial and Reference manuals. Hopefully by the end of this coming week we'll be ready for our first "Final Candidate" build. It's getting exciting. I am very much looking forward to signing off on this.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check out that game.

EDIT: Wait, there's no demo yet. Nor of the previous game, either. Aww.

Turn-based squad-level tactical combat. Is it similar to Silent Storm, then (but with wargame-level realism)?

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Oh, and uh, Neverwinter Nights 2  :)"

you see what we gotta deal with. how can we be expected to pass up a setup like this one? given the 30+ page 20 minutes of nwn thread we gots all kinds of possible responses.

"finished during your lunch break?"

"sting takes more time to sex up his wife than bullock did to finish nwn."

"am hearing that obsidian and dominoes is joining together for a marketing campaign... if you can't finish nwn2 in a half hour you gets the game and a large 1-topping pizza free."

"ain't it amusing that llranor and Gromnir spent more time arguing over how long nwn2 might be than it actually took bullock to play the game."

etc.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)