Who is the best KotOR character?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best KotOR character?

• Revan
    • The Exile
    • Both are equally awesome.
    • Both suck.
    • I can't decide.

Alright, don't heat up. Although my opinion remains the same... the Exile is the best. Unfortunately, there are so many fans who like Revan and so many who like the Exile... we are different about the main characters, but we both love Bastila, don't we? Like everyone I believe. :cool:

Alright, don't heat up.

Sorry. You just don't know how many times I've posted that same gameplay & storywise thing. Just look at the most powerful jedi topic :- And I am not only one, Architecht (hard name to spell, sorry if that is not correct) Jediphile for example have written that same argument many times

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

this is turning into another one of those scenarios how it was 'overpowered godzilla' and his exilefanboyship vs the revan lovahz. the point is that exile is some bum, jerk and he cant compare to revan, revan is teh leetzorz and the original and all the exile is, is just som ewound in the force and as i always say, if revan was capable of leveling up to 50 and gaining the extra feats, force ect.

he would be much better, so dont start this whole thing of exile being better, for you will get an uber ass kicking about the truthful facts. the only reason why the exile appears to be strong if because people always refer to it from the perspective as gameplay.

Then who is to say that Revan is stronger... NOBODY knows the truth... EVEN f*****g Revan is an ****. He has nothing! He is just a shadow that has infected the galaxy with his damn Dark Side. If he would of gone to hell rather than following the Mandys back into the Unknown, none of this would have happened!!!!

I wish Malak would have killed him during that attack on his flagship so it would have all been over!

Hell yes!

Now it begins...again! :shifty:

I presume Revan Returns was just kidding, just look at the words like "leetzorz" and such.

There is no proof for either way. Revan may be stronger than Exile and vice versa.

If Malak would've won Galaxy would've been doomed to destruction.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Your right. Everyone has his own thoughts. Well, lets be nice and apologize. Sorry, Revan Returns...

Maybe, the turn of events did in fact lead Revan to beat Malak and the Exile to save the Rep from the Sith Lords...

otherwise there would be no future... no luke, no obi... no new rep... and so the Yuuzhan Vong would have conquered the Sith and the galaxy with even more ease.

Both Revan and the Exile could be as equally interesting as they are interpretive of awesome equalness although it might be on an asymmetrical basis.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Both Revan and the Exile could be as equally interesting as they are interpretive of awesome equalness although it might be on an asymmetrical basis.

Still, I think that one who is supposed to be "the death of the Force" has to be more powerful.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

But what actually is power? Killing the Frce would destroy kill all-living in Galaxy.

Edited by Xard

All are force sensitives. Every single lifeform in Galaxy has atleast one midichlorian in their blood.

Becoming jedi or such which are mostly called fforce sensititives requires much bigger amount of midichlorians. 2000? 3000? Dunno

Edited by Xard

Dark side isn't stronger than lightside, say sorry

• 1 month later...

I think that Revan was the better character, as he was able to raise an army from the mostly pacifist Jedi. He was MUCH smarter overall than the exile and had great foresight. He also had really cool armour (ha) exile had... an armband... and revan had the star forge. Together those beat a couple of extra force powers. Finally, the 'death of the force' would cripple the exile as well.

I think someone put it quite nicely before. Revan is like a superman template. It would be like putting the signature "S" on your chest and saving the world. The Exile as someone else said is more of your character. I felt tricked by the little plot twist in K1. What was the point of giving the character my name and all if I'm actually some other guy.

I think another reason why people dislike the Exile is the fact that you're not fighting to save the galaxy, or become some famous hero or conquer the galaxy. You're an ordinary (well not really) person troubled by the Mandalorian Wars. You go to search for answers regarding your your myterious abilities and this being a "wound in the force" deal. The Exile is about you without actually making up everything about your past. You have to imagine that yourself.

I think because of that difference you can't really go about and refer to the Exile in third person because it's you who determines the personality, alignment and other charateristics of the Exile. It's like saying Revan is better than yourself, it's just odd trying to compare the protagonists from that perspective. It's complicated really, but that's my opinion.

Edited by Terranova

DS Revan was interesting in its own way, apart from the infinite fleet concept.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Exile would have been more interesting if he/she had a name rather than simply being known as Jedi Exile. Like what homeplanet he/she spent most of her time in. Background could have been more extensive.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧