Glitch? Or is it the Mods?

Small problem im having on the telos restoration zone. after the part where you crash and meet bao dur.

i talk to him everything is alright but when you see him the first time his clothes arent the default (ie. green, but they are black) which isnt causing the problem and im assuming they are black because of a mod. but then when i fully talk to him, and it comes up with "bao dur has joined your party..." and the party selection menu comes up, only 3 characters appear, 1) atton 2) kreia 3) T3 (shaded, because he is on the ebon hawk) but no bao dur.

so i choose atton and kreia and then when i go back to bao dur to talk, he talks the dialogue as if you where on the ebon hawk (ie. what did you do in the wars, general? ect.) when you get to that coast part, he still does the dialogue but it shows him still at the shuttle. when i get to the merc part, it has a glimpse of that dialogue, and doesnt let me talk to the furtherly, i cant do anything from that point on, not with the mercs, not with the computer pannel thing, and it doesnt let me go into the base

so im asumming its some mod, i dont think it would be the KSE all i have done with that is, add force crush, a few modded robes and added influence, and thats all i think.

dont worry guys, its perfectly fine now >_< i dont think it was the skin mods, probabally one of the others

so i deleted the files in the override folder *tear* looks like im gona have to get the 1337 skin mods again :rolleyes: