Worst KotOR character ever?

Who is worse- Disciple or G0-T0  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is worse- Disciple or G0-T0

• Disciple
    • G0-T0

Its about time a thread like this was started :D. My vote as per the rest goes to Goto as worst character ever!

Edit: Cheers DarthVala for this poll :thumbsup:, this is one for the records...

Edited by aerowars617

I think that GO-TO is the worst. First, he trys to kill me. Then, he joins my party thinking that he could save the galaxy, however he didn't do anything...he didn't even tell me his plans. Also, he had this feud with Bao-Dur's remote, but god knows why. Furthurmore, I had no use for him cause I don't use droids.

As for Disciple, at least I can turn him into a jedi, and a pretty good jedi. But most importantly, I actually use him.

Guest The Architect
Yes. I actually prefer a lower number of companions that are exceedingly well characterized in K3. I don't want more characters than I can have in my part at one time. If I can have only two companions with me, then I want only two in the game. Well, maybe what I can have with me plus one, so that one can be left out for "looking after the Ebon Hawk" or whatever. It's an excuse, but I'd buy it in that case. I won't buy it if six out of eight companions stay on the ship simply because the game won't allow me to bring them along. The worst part of K2 was when you encountered Bao-Dur and had to throw either Kreia or Atton out of the group, because you could have only two people in the group with the Exile at point, and Bao-Dur had to be there. I always threw Atton out, but what did he do during that time? He just followed us half a mile's distance or what? That's just silly...  :blink:

Exactly! If we are going to have anything ranging from six-ten party members in K3, well you should either be able to take all of your companions save one to "look after the Ebon Hawk" with you or make it that your kind of forced to take certain party members with you on certain planets because some party members won't leave the Ebon Hawk because of various difference reasons that has to be at least associated with the planet itself. For example, Mandalore might stay on the Ebon Hawk because the planet your on was attacked by the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars and the locals all hate the Mandalorians and would recognize Mandalore's armour and try and kill him and because you might be doing a mission where your not supposed to get into trouble with local authorities or draw a lot of attention Mandalore decides to stay on the Ebon Hawk, well something along those lines anyway, you get my point. Or the other case scenario is to simply reduce the amount of party members you have.

I actually more get the impression that want it to be huge in scope. You know, shattering the galaxy, deciding fates for millions of people, etc. K2 is almost a secret war, which is what I think people want to move away from - the secret war has to be exposed. I agree with that. But yes, quality over quantity. Always.

Hmm, I would agree that K3 needs to be more epic than K2 but as far as the plot-outline is concerned, the galaxy is really messed up and needs to be re-organized, cleaned up and united before we get any large-scale battles. Now, a huge epic, climatic ending/s would be ideal because it could bring about closure to a fantastic trilogy and consolidate for the cut-ending of TSL.

(chases after The Architect with a pitchfork)  :lol:

:lol:

(You have me cornered, I'm defenceless, the anger and hatred is easily recognizable by your aggressive hand gestures and facial expressions :angry: ,you want to etch your pitchfork into my skull because of my negative comments about Visas :devil: , in a desperate plea to save my own butt, I say "I don't really hate Visas Jediphile, you have to beleive me. The fat one made me do it! It's all his fault! He's the one you want, not me!" :( :'( To be continued...

:lol:

Yeah it was too late to edit my original post so I just posted a new one...

Edited by The Architect

Kind of a no-brainer for me... as much as I hated Disciple the first time I played, he's now one of my favourites. Whereas I still absolutely hate GO-TO.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

ooohhhh silvershadow posted EEEK!

and I said deciple becasue he wants to eat me...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

FTL? For the live? :shifty:

Meesa hate GOTO, Meesa thinks GOTO is stupid and useless

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)