Worst KotOR character ever?

Who is worse- Disciple or G0-T0  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is worse- Disciple or G0-T0

• Disciple
    • G0-T0

That was too hard. I said Goto, because Disciple can atleat become jedi. (although I dont use him if I play as woman)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

We at least agree on something.

I actually never hated Disciple. He's annoying at times and sometimes insufferably lecturing, but otherwise he was okay, especially if you play a male Exile... :)

But I hate GOTO. Completely useless and good only for his revelation if you built influence with him. Oh, and a few measely credits. You don't need them, but it's what he's good for... I like the voice-acting, but hate the character. Used him even less in K2 than I did T3 in K1, which speaks volumes... :shifty:"

Goto.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

what no hanharr? what worst then a talking carpet?

Two talking carpets :-"

Personally I find GoTo the more useless out of the two. At least I can opt not to take Disciple by playing as a LSM, as others have already said. o:)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

G0T0, for no one's surprise.

Hanharr is also a very bad character, but NOTHING in the entire univers can come close to that useless flying ball.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Tough choice. I've only played the game once so far, and G0-T0 was a non-entity in it. Yes he was in my party, and there were a couple of cutscenes, etc. But I never talked to him, or took him with me whenever I left the Ebon Hawk. The only time he factored into the game at all was when it wasn't my choice. So in that sense I could say he's worse. He may as well not have been there.

I talked to Disciple alot. Several times, he was one of the two companions I chose to take with me from the Ebon Hawk. I made him a Jedi, etc. All of that interaction was enough to decide I didn't really like him all that much. So in that sense, I could say he's worse.

EDIT: I choose not to vote.

Edited by mr insomniac

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Guest The Architect
We at least agree on something.

I actually never hated Disciple. He's annoying at times and sometimes insufferably lecturing, but otherwise he was okay, especially if you play a male Exile...  >_<

But I hate GOTO. Completely useless and good only for his revelation if you built influence with him. Oh, and a few measely credits. You don't need them, but it's what he's good for... I like the voice-acting, but hate the character. Used him even less in K2 than I did T3 in K1, which speaks volumes...  :rolleyes:"

This is precisely why in K3 I want quality over quantity. It appears that characters such as T3-M4 in K1 and GO-TO in K2 were 'a waste of space' and un-necessary and I honestly beleive that in K2 there were too many party members, some were just un-necessary or useless or un-interesting characters. My point of all this is because Obsidian were forced to rush K2 because of greedy LucasArts, hence we get characters with unfinished stories they could of just cut characters such as Bao-Dur and GO-TO entirely from the game so they had more 'time' to focus on developing the other more interestng characters.

I hear so many people say how they want K3 to be huge and they want this and that and blah blah blah, well I guess I want K3 to be at least a fairly lengthy game too however you folks all should take into consideration that in order to make a long, good, finished game that doesn't have many bugs/glitches first of all the game developers would need a lot of time to make the game and do you guys seriously think that LucasArts would give the game developers two and a half-three years to make a large scale game like K3? Fat chance of that happening, they are far too greedy and don't seem to care about the fans, all they seem to care about is the size of their pockets.

So my point of all this is I'd rather see seven or eight rich, well-written, detailed and interesting party member characters in K3 than twelve-fourteen half-baked, rushed, incomplete, ****house characters, do you guys agree with me here? Quality over quantity I say...

But to get on topic my vote goes to Disciple, I think he's more of a worse character than what GO-TO is, however I don't think either of these characters are the worst characters in K2, I think the worst character in K2, well as far as party members go anyway is Visas.

(Runs from angry mob of Visas lovers)!

Edited by The Architect

It appears that characters such as T3-M4 in K1 and GO-TO in K2 were 'a waste of space' and un-necessary and I honestly beleive that in K2 there were too many party members, some were just un-necessary or useless or un-interesting characters. My point of all this is because Obsidian were forced to rush K2 because of greedy LucasArts, hence we get characters with unfinished stories they could of just cut characters such as Bao-Dur and GO-TO entirely from the game so they had more 'time' to focus on developing the other more interestng characters.

Yes. I actually prefer a lower number of companions that are exceedingly well characterized in K3. I don't want more characters than I can have in my part at one time. If I can have only two companions with me, then I want only two in the game. Well, maybe what I can have with me plus one, so that one can be left out for "looking after the Ebon Hawk" or whatever. It's an excuse, but I'd buy it in that case. I won't buy it if six out of eight companions stay on the ship simply because the game won't allow me to bring them along. The worst part of K2 was when you encountered Bao-Dur and had to throw either Kreia or Atton out of the group, because you could have only two people in the group with the Exile at point, and Bao-Dur had to be there. I always threw Atton out, but what did he do during that time? He just followed us half a mile's distance or what? That's just silly... :devil:

I hear so many people say how they want K3 to be huge and they want this and that and blah blah blah

I actually more get the impression that want it to be huge in scope. You know, shattering the galaxy, deciding fates for millions of people, etc. K2 is almost a secret war, which is what I think people want to move away from - the secret war has to be exposed. I agree with that. But yes, quality over quantity. Always.

I think the worst character in K2, well as far as party members go anyway is Visas.

(Runs from angry mob of Visas lovers)!

(chases after The Architect with a pitchfork) :)

Guest The Architect
Yes. I actually prefer a lower number of companions that are exceedingly well characterized in K3. I don't want more characters than I can have in my part at one time. If I can have only two companions with me, then I want only two in the game. Well, maybe what I can have with me plus one, so that one can be left out for "looking after the Ebon Hawk" or whatever. It's an excuse, but I'd buy it in that case. I won't buy it if six out of eight companions stay on the ship simply because the game won't allow me to bring them along. The worst part of K2 was when you encountered Bao-Dur and had to throw either Kreia or Atton out of the group, because you could have only two people in the group with the Exile at point, and Bao-Dur had to be there. I always threw Atton out, but what did he do during that time? He just followed us half a mile's distance or what? That's just silly...  :)

Exactly! If we are going to have anything ranging from six-ten party members in K3, well you should either be able to take all of your companions save one to "look after the Ebon Hawk" with you or make it that your kind of forced to take certain party members with you on certain planets because some party members won't leave the Ebon Hawk because of various difference reasons that has to be at least associated with the planet itself. For example, Mandalore might stay on the Ebon Hawk because the planet your on was attacked by the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars and the locals all hate the Mandalorians and would recognize Mandalore's armour and try and kill him and because you might be doing a mission where your not supposed to get into trouble with local authorities or draw a lot of attention Mandalore decides to stay on the Ebon Hawk, well something along those lines anyway, you get my point. Or the other case scenario is to simply reduce the amount of party members you have.

I actually more get the impression that want it to be huge in scope. You know, shattering the galaxy, deciding fates for millions of people, etc. K2 is almost a secret war, which is what I think people want to move away from - the secret war has to be exposed. I agree with that. But yes, quality over quantity. Always.

Hmm, I would agree that K3 needs to be more epic than K2 but as far as the plot-outline is concerned, the galaxy is really messed up and needs to be re-organized, cleaned up and united before we get any large-scale battles. Now, a huge epic, climatic ending/s would be ideal because it could bring about closure to a fantastic trilogy and consolidate for the cut-ending of TSL.

(chases after The Architect with a pitchfork) 

:lol:

(You have me cornered, I'm defenceless, the anger and hatred is easily recognizable by your aggressive hand gestures and facial expressions  :angry:  ,you want to etch your pitchfork into my skull because of my negative comments about Visas :devil: , in a desperate plea to save my own butt, I say "I don't really hate Visas Jediphile, you have to beleive me. The fat one made me do it! It's all his fault! He's the one you want, not me!"  :">  :( :'(  To be continued...

:lol:

Edited by The Architect

I quite liked Visas, but she did seem kinda weak in combat. I dunno, maybe I just didn't give her good force powers, etc.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.