Favorite Star Wars Movie?

What is you favorite movie out of the six?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favorite movie out of the six?

• The Phantom Menace
    • Attack of the Clones
    • Revenge of the Sith
    • A New Hope
    • The Empire Strikes Back
    • Return of the Jedi

OMG!!!

Original OT is coming to DVD! (w00t) (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Old Trilogy (or Original, but original old trilogy makes more sense than original original trilogy :ermm: )

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Or do you mean first remastered Ot or the newer remastered OT :(

Seriously, in the end GL wil make all these movies with pure 3-D

I'm looking forward to the holovid versions... :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 1 month later...

SW Episode V: TESB for me. Has Yoda showing a simple demonstration of tuning in to the Force in quiet swampy areas on Dagobah.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, some points for Episode V: TESB is that it was a first SW movie that I saw. It is more like an aftermath kind of story which shows how darkness is not necessarily likened to be only some manifestation of evil, but sometimes reflects what might be within a Jedi learner. Luke's encounter with a shadow of Darth Vader's decoy on Degobah to some extent, was a test of this.

Put simply, sometimes darkness tells Jedi some things which might not be understood in similar ways via other means.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I like the darkness of the movie. It was not your typical good guy beats bad guy and wins the day type of movie. More like good guy got his butt handed to him and laid him out on the hospital bed.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

What are you people smoking???  :blink:

Something that takes them to teletubbies land :)"

Yeah, quite unbeliavable. Ep3 is good, but not that good. Especially beginning S-U-C-K-S. And Grievous, the coughing espresso machine. <_<

Even the Star Wars Christmas special is be... well ok no it isn't.

:blink:

I like Rotj, if you forget ewoks, it's not so bad .)