which droid do you like the most?

what droid do you like the most?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. what droid do you like the most?

• T3-M4
    • G0-T0
    • HK-47

T3-M4 = fairly useful now and again.

G0-T0 = giant floating testicle! Worthless!

HK-47 = Meatbag killer pwns all!

However, you've gotta love B4-D4 and the way you use him to make that T3 droid kill the people in the Czerka offices on Telos Citadel Station. I laughed so hard when that happened the first time. :D

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I dont see the point in GO TO in kotor 2, they should have put a twi'lek or something interesting as a party member instead.

P.S - Am i wrong about GO TO being pointless in the game?( apart from the very last part of the game ) I have hardly used him much.

He's pretty mcuh pointless unless you know who he is... :)

I voted for HK he's absolutely hilarious and evil :)

HK-50 droid remains from Peragus

Kodin's shop on Nar Shaddaa

HK-50 droid remains from Vogga's warehouse

1B-8D shop on Onderon.

I forogt where the pacifist package is.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You get the pacigist package from the Rodian merchant on Nar Shadaa after completing her Trade Routes quest.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

1B-8D shop on Onderon.

You forgot the part from the HK-50's on the Telos Polar Cap (same as the one 1B-8D sells)

The pacifist package is for sale with the Rodian Seller in the Nar Shaddaa Trade War Bonus Mission after stabalising 2 planets (being Dantooine and Onderon) for her as Telos seems to be broken (fix at Gizka, but I wonder IF it opens up more here)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No votes :(

That must be the first time Go-to looses...

Oh wait, this was a most popular vote, wasn't it

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

1B-8D shop on Onderon.

You forgot the part from the HK-50's on the Telos Polar Cap (same as the one 1B-8D sells)

The pacifist package is for sale with the Rodian Seller in the Nar Shaddaa Trade War Bonus Mission after stabalising 2 planets (being Dantooine and Onderon) for her as Telos seems to be broken (fix at Gizka, but I wonder IF it opens up more here)...

Sorry to bother you guys further with this issue but I really want to make it work next time I play K2. Regarding Trade War mission, does that mean that I have to accept the mission the Duros trader gives me even if I'm LS? AFAIK he wants me to kill the Rhodian woman trader. :confused:

Accept it, then talk to Greeda... accept her offer...

Then after you told the Duros that you don't wan't to do Greeda's Stabilize job...

^

1B-8D shop on Onderon.

I thought it was one of the sellers on Nar Shaddaa, I forgot which one.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Wow, cool. :huh:

Maybe hell isn't that bad place after this...you can ski in there...and play icehockey ^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)