what droid do you like the most?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. what droid do you like the most?

• T3-M4
    • G0-T0
    • HK-47

1) T3, minimal uses, not a good fighter

2) goto - floating pile of complaining bolts

3) hk - meatbag killer, the only good killing droid in your party with the most use

where is the remote, he could repair droids n pwn :(

1) T3, minimal uses, not a good fighter

2) goto - floating pile of complaining bolts

3) hk - meatbag killer, the only good killing droid in your party with the most use

where is the remote, he could repair droids n pwn ;)

lol goto has a better aim than hk when you first get him

Edited by Rebelscum

HK-47

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

give HK his upgraded assassin rifle, his Capacitor armour and his assassination module, and he owns... G0T0 isnt so bad, though, with his stealth booster and droid trick. T3 is better in this game, with his renewable shield. the remote is worthless. i wish i could just shoot that worthless lump, or leave it on telos.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

HK-47 will win. but i mostly like him because of his sadistic personality. :(

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I voted for T3!!!

In a party where more than half of the people are jedi a droid won't be of much use. T3, at least, has useful non-combat abilities like making Computer Spikes and allowing you to upgrade items without going to a workbench.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I voted for T3!!!

In a party where more than half of the people are jedi a droid won't be of much use. T3, at least, has useful non-combat abilities like making Computer Spikes and allowing you to upgrade items without going to a workbench.

Couldn't say it any better myself.

He sorta resembles R2 which is cool >_<

Oh come on! No B4-D4!?! What a lame poll....... <_<

Well, of the available choices, I go with HK-47. Never has there been produced such a fine meatbag killer.

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

T3 does not have nice witty banters like HK-47 or the ability to use a large gun.

Actually, there are two "headgear" items that give the feat Weapon Proficency; Blaster Rifle. If you give those to T3, he is able to use rifles. I have tried this and it works. Unfortunately, this also somehow screws up T3's move animations.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Well, of cource. Why do you think that all recruitment mods replace G0T0 with someone else.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

I *LIKE* T3 best (in K2, he was totally useless and I never used him in K1).

HK-47 is more fun and interesting, but I don't like him as a character, so since the question is which i like best, T3 will definitely win.

It's quite telling that *nobody* has voted for GOTO, who seems to be universally hated by everyone...