• Bastila
    • T3-M4
    • Canderous
    • Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Jolee

anyone who was smart enough to side with me, when i went to the darkside

My thoughts exactly.

Bastila was the most stuck-up character IMO...

Amen to that! she is far too overrated. she improved slightly when she turns to the dark side, but even then she is too pompous, like once she turned she wanted to run around and tell everyone... :)

Hk is dabomb ;) his stories about his owners are funny. and his opinions on my actions :D and of course we love his dark humor. carth whines to much. Juhani, i usually kill her on dantooine, hate her preaching about me abusing my powers. jolee is alright, but i think he is overrated too. he says he disagrees with the jedi but sides with them when i turn to the dark side. big Z is a walking carpet, T3 is a useless tin can, canderous at least stays loyal to me and his stories are cool. mission is alright, but she whines too much when i turn to the DS. i always have the walking carpet kill her (the one thing he is useful for) :devil:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

i think you just get the opportinuty to kill him

EDIT: dont worry either way carth would have died, although he runs away from you (if your DSM) the rakatans would have eaten him alive :xo:)

Edited by Revan_Returns

Heh, I'd have to say Bastila won it for me when she trips Mission while walking around and denies doing anything...sure she talks haughty, but she's got some spark in her :x

I let her romance me and redeemed her at the end...(spoiler upcoming)

Nothing was sweeter than having her cameo in k2 to ask if the Exile had heard from or knew where Revan was...that's my girl!