Currently Listening To

Baley

Social Distortion -- Prisonbound

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The two songs already posted on this page are exceptionally excellent.

I will add a third...

The Who - Love Reign O'er Me

Note: There is a possiblity that there are now more than two songs on page 101 of this thread. I had to take a phone call in the middle of this post, which prevented me from completing my latest entry. Damn work always getting in the way of talking about music. :blink:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Deff Leppard- Now

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Bus Dem Shut -- Bob Marley

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Social Distortion - Untitled

A Social Distortion gig poster from their 2005 NYC show is the centerpiece of my living room. It's a skeleton in a suit, complete with fedora and smoking tommy gun. City skyline in the background... it's pretty badass.

Tried finding an image online of the poster, couldn't find it. It was limited edition, something like only 150 printed.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

^^Cool, cool. If you find it I'd like to see it.

Fishbone -- Bonin' In The Boneyard

my filthy pirated copy of the new Lostprophest CD which is out next week. Its good. I had 3 songs from it stuck in my head today. None of which are the first single, which is always a good sign. I like when the singles aren't the best songs on the CD.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Tenhi - Kuoppa

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Inspired by Baley's posting of albums, i might aswell post what rocks my world today:

sod.jpg

and

Tool%20-%20Lateralus.jpg

and

180px-Mayhem-DeMysteriisDomSathanas.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm never gonna work another day in my life Powertrip and Space Lord were the only tunes I know off of that album.

Husker Du - The girl who lives on heaven hill

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.