Currently Listening To

Baley

3 inches of blood - Deadly Sinners

oh, **** the **** on. You could try to sound less tr00. I don't know wether to mosh or cry for the death of traditional metal.

Edit: I mean, ****, "enemies of metal, your death is your reward!!!!111"-line is so...so...Manowarish. My god, get a ****ing grip.

Edit: Heck, Dragonfoce did this "let's parody metal cliches and yet sound kick ass and play techncaly well, so people can listen and still not be labeled as total wankers"-thing already and the album name "Advance and Vanquish" is so 86. Dingo that.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey, don't dingo with Manowar man. They fill my comedy needs more than a band like They Might Be Giants ever could.

Currently have Symphony & Metallica on, on The Thing That Should Not Be, which I daresay is the track that benefitted the most from the Symphony. It sounds so much more otherwordly now.

CTHULHU FHTAGN!

Edited by TrueNeutral

Hey, I meant that they seriously need to do something else than copy Manowar. Because copying Manowar is just...well, that. Copying. Nothing else than Manowar can sound as good as Manowar.

I wonder if that made sense.

Meh.

Nile - Beneath Eternal Oceans of Sand.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Kirottu goes old-skool. :D

kirottu said:

Ah, Alien Ant Farm. Sweet One Hit Wonder!

Well, technically, they released more than one single, but so does every one hit wonder. Orgy's Stitches was not nearly as huge as Blue Monday.

Finntroll - TROLLHAMMAREN!

That song is so goddamn hilarious.

I have noticed that many one hit wonders have their one hit be a cover of a different song.

A few off the top of my head:

Alien Ant Farm

Ataris

Tiffany

My roommate and I looked through at one point and it seemed actually pretty common.

I have noticed that many one hit wonders have their one hit be a cover of a different song.

A few off the top of my head:

Alien Ant Farm

Ataris

Tiffany

My roommate and I looked through at one point and it seemed actually pretty common.

Orgy's Blue Monday which was mentioned in my post is a cover of The New Order's Blue Monday.

EDIT: Oh yeah, currently listening to Blur - There's No Other Way.

Edited by TrueNeutral

"The Long Goodbye" by Raymond Chandler, on BBC radio 7. Damn fine, like a case of pickles.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lynch Hung's second album Season of Da Siccness in 1995 proved to be the one of the most gruesome and mysogynistic Gangsta Rap albums ever released, graphically chronicling a life of drug use and sale, promiscuity, ultra-violence, rape, infanticide, and supposed cannibalism.

I just love this album.

Brotha Lynch Hung - Return Of Da Baby

Bill Bryson and the Ocassionals

"Satellite"

and

"One cigarette"

Like a hot cup of coffee at four a.m. after a weird night.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.