Currently Listening To

Baley

Wir Sind Helden - Nur Ein Wort

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

TISM - Everyone has had more sex than me

Heja Sverige!!

I agree with the formation of a thread devoted to listing any kind of music, in a manageable portion of a few songs at a time. Let's break down the genre walls!

HIM - Wicked Game

From what I hear, these guys are huge in Finland, and Bam Margera got them a record deal in the states. I think I missed the original phenomenon, but I can see why they're so popular. Pop rock with heavy guitars and a gothic lyrics about doomed love plays well with the Hot Topic crowd. Good call on the Chris Isaak cover, too.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

s-469.jpg

I was listening to Gentle Giant - Proclamation.

1970's Proggressive rock > almost everything else

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Dmitri Shostakovich - Violin Concerto No. 1 (David Oistrakh!)

And now my randomly assembled playlist has chosen to play:

Pixies - Nimrod's Son

" In my motorcycle mirror I think about the life I've led

And how my soul's been aking all the holes where I have bled

My image spoke to me, yes to me and often said

"You are the son of incestuous union" "

Edited by Baley

Miles Davis - Seven Steps to Heaven

Heja Sverige!!

Dmitri Shostakovich - Violin Concerto No. 1

*beats Baley wih the stick of pretentiousness*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Phil Woods Quintet - Bop Stew (Live)

Heja Sverige!!

Japcore is just another form of pretentiousness, even worse IMO.

-Kaftan.. this is your inner voice speaking..

-Yeah, what do you want this time?

-Dont you think its wrong to repirmand Baley for being pretentious in his choice of music whe we listen to horribly pretentious, symphonic, progressive, jazzrock proggrock?

-No.

-Oh, alright then.

Oh fine, we must obey our Swedish overlords, I guess.

I'm gonna play something less pretentious like God Speed You! Black Emperor.

I lied, it's actually playing 16 Horsepower's version of Bad Moon Rising.

Edited by Baley