remote at Peragus

There is topic about this...It is just bug or well...another clone.

I mean, there are many you in game. And all alien's are same looking

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don't know... I always thought that was a bit fishy...

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :shifty:  :lol:

You can find out that HK 50 was on the Ebon Hawk (if you play the tutorial, you see him briefly). Before the Ebon Hawk, he was on the Harbinger before it intercepted the Ebon Hawk. 'tis all ingame, you just need to read every log and ask all the questions :devil:

If you were refering to the HK 50's in general, then they came from the droid factory on Telos (which was cut).

As for all the Telos coincidences, Im not suprised, since it is a major reconstruction site, and Bao Dur IS a technitian helping out with the restoration of Telos and all.

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :)  :lol:

Bao-Dur is the real, one-and-only Sith Lord!

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :-  :)

Not to mention the metal arm..... :-

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

too bad, im the original person who thought up the bao-dur and his remote on peragus conspiracy first, ask deadly nightshade :(

and yes many topics has been set up about this either 1) glitch or 2) something else at work, this is probabally the 3rd

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :mellow:  :shifty:

:shifty: "I'd love to know what's going on in that shifty mind of yours"

let me express to all my original conspiracy theory. this is just a minor abbreviation...

baodur is hiding in the ebon hawk, gets on it during the space battle with the sith + harbinger ect, he had a stealth field generator, either a sith assasin or sith lord :x then stays in the ebon hawk, and no one can access it because its locked down, and all the sheild generators stopping anyone from getting to it. he then controls the remote. the remote tampers with the HK50, which then makes all the droids go nuts ect, and everything that happened to everyone. and the remote tries to disquise itself as a repair droid. when you land on telos, and it is stolen bao gets off at the restoration zone, and thats why he coincidentally knows the exact location of it :blink:

let me express to all my original conspiracy theory. this is just a minor abbreviation...

baodur is hiding in the ebon hawk, gets on it during the space battle with the sith + harbinger ect, he had a stealth field generator, either a sith assasin or sith lord :x then stays in the ebon hawk, and no one can access it because its locked down, and all the sheild generators stopping anyone from getting to it. he then controls the remote. the remote tampers with the HK50, which then makes all the droids go nuts ect, and everything that happened to everyone. and the remote tries to disquise itself as a repair droid. when you land on telos, and it is stolen bao gets off at the restoration zone, and thats why he coincidentally knows the exact location of it :lol:

Like it... but why did he block Exile from leaving Peragus, and then let them escape? :blink:

:shifty:>_< Yeah right, Bao was on Peragus with Remote because the droid they show in the cutscene looks like Remote? I guess that mean that those five guys that looked exactly like my male Exile (the ones that attack you on Onderon) were the Exile's long lost identical brothers out to get revenge because he got to be a Jedi and they didn't. :shifty:

It's a glitch! Deal with it.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

too bad, im the original person who thought up the bao-dur and his remote on peragus conspiracy first, ask deadly nightshade >_<

and yes many topics has been set up about this either 1) glitch or 2) something else at work, this is probabally the 3rd

Revan Returns is correct, he is the original theorist...

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: "I'd love to know what's going on in that shifty mind of yours"

Sometimes so would I... ;)

Not sure if this is one of them, though :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah right, Bao was on Peragus with Remote because the droid they show in the cutscene looks like Remote? I guess that mean that  those five guys that looked exactly like my male Exile (the ones that attack you on Onderon) were the Exile's long lost identical brothers out to get revenge because he got to be a Jedi and they didn't.  ;)

Ah, but that's just what they want you to think... :lol:

Old Bao-Dur is a crafty old manipulator, and the whole thing is just a little too convenient. Besides, you can't really rule out that there is something more going on here, can you? :ph34r:

We're kidding...

baodur is hiding in the ebon hawk, gets on it during the space battle with the sith + harbinger ect, he had a stealth field generator, either a sith assasin or sith lord ;) then stays in the ebon hawk, and no one can access it because its locked down, and all the sheild generators stopping anyone from getting to it. he then controls the remote. the remote tampers with the HK50, which then makes all the droids go nuts ect, and everything that happened to everyone. and the remote tries to disquise itself as a repair droid. when you land on telos, and it is stolen bao gets off at the restoration zone, and thats why he coincidentally knows the exact location of it :p

Like it... but why did he block Exile from leaving Peragus, and then let them escape? :p

make the exile figure it out, and do it for himself, im sure the exile doesnt need to be 'spoon fed' after all he is capable of

Ah, but that's just what they want you to think... 

Old Bao-Dur is a crafty old manipulator, and the whole thing is just a little too convenient. Besides, you can't really rule out that there is something more going on here, can you? 

We're kidding...

funny if it wasnt :p

Edited by Revan_Returns

I mean, it's *supposedly* the HK-50 unit that controls that remote, yet where did the HK-50s come from? Telos. And who do we just *happen* to run into on Telos as well? Bao-Dur... Something seems all too convenient there...  :shifty:  :lol:

:lol: "I'd love to know what's going on in that shifty mind of yours"

Sometimes so would I... :shifty:

Not sure if this is one of them, though :lol:

(w00t) :lol:

:huh::rolleyes: Yeah right, Bao was on Peragus with Remote because the droid they show in the cutscene looks like Remote? I guess that mean that  those five guys that looked exactly like my male Exile (the ones that attack you on Onderon) were the Exile's long lost identical brothers out to get revenge because he got to be a Jedi and they didn't.  :rolleyes:

Ah, but that's just what they want you to think... :shifty:

Old Bao-Dur is a crafty old manipulator, and the whole thing is just a little too convenient. Besides, you can't really rule out that there is something more going on here, can you? :ph34r:

We're kidding...

Bao-Dur, the friendly neighbourhood true Sith Lord, is trying to restore Telos so he can later, once it has recovered, leech it Nihilous fashion. Yum-yum! Now there is a Sith Lord with foresight! :p

make the exile figure it out, and do it for himself, im sure the exile doesnt need to be 'spoon fed' after all he is capable of

No, not spoon fed... Force fed :p

What i meant is; why go to the effort of setting it all up in the first place? That's all. It'd be neat if Bao-Dur had an army of Remotes, ready to do his bidding. Since they are so innocuous, they'd easily be able to infiltrate... Maybe that is why G0-T0 hates Remote so much.

too bad, im the original person who thought up the bao-dur and his remote on peragus conspiracy first, ask deadly nightshade :wub:

Revan Returns is correct, he is the original theorist...

DN

um... this topic should be locked.... mostly since the question has been answered...right?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah. All hail to pudding-lord and Remote

Remote is cool btw. He can use

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)