Lightsabers

Guest JediMaster777

Guest JediMaster777

post-16232-1145403393_thumb.jpg

Click to enlarge

Which Lightsaber color would you choose? I would go with consular green.

Edited by JediMaster777

Dont ask... Im so obsessive compulsive when it comes to lightsaber color you dont even want to know, I dont liek to change to often cause its stupid you should pick a colr and stick with it, but sometimes i cant help it.

I dont liek my entire party to have one color, and i think blue is a little over done, yellow is not yellow enough, orange is nice as hell but too ds looking, green is a good choice as is violet, silver is horrible, lightblue is not amazing, green is nice.

I like blue as long as there are other lightsaber colors in my party that balance it out like green and violtet

But pickign colors for my character drives me nuts

I have the Exile use the Silver single hilt lightsaber most of the time. sometimes i use Cyan too, but Silver is my favourite as it reflects my good side who dosnt follow the traditional Jedi order (blue, yellow and green lightsabers).

Edited by aerowars617

where do you get the cyan crystal from,

a can neva find it

Korriban-King

The random loot generator sometimes drops one, or gives you a cyan lightsaber at one of the lightsaber spawn points. It's a bugged crystal if you haven't downloaded a mod to fix it, though; if you ever enter a new area with a single blade cyan saber, it looks like the blade's out, but it isn't, so you need to hit X (or fight someone) to make it disappear again.

Personally, Guardian Blue is my kind of colour, but the Fire Orange one also looks quite nice. Blue for single, orange for double is my kind of colour set up.

It's a bugged crystal if you haven't downloaded a mod to fix it, though; if you ever enter a new area with a single blade cyan saber, it looks like the blade's out, but it isn't, so you need to hit X (or fight someone) to make it disappear again.

TBH, I think that's the coolest thing about it. Running around, talking to people with the blade out, in a casual stance. :D

I've grown quite fond of orange recently. I go through phases - I used to like red, then blue, then green, the yellow. I enjoy orange on and off because it's different and my favourite Exile I ever built used Orange and Blue.

I think that red gets a lot of bad press for no reason - sure, it's generally a Sith colour, but that doesn't make you evil for using it. I think more LS jedi should use red to boost its popularity.

Although the orange lightsaber in the picture looks really neat, I will be dual wielding with red and ether silver or green.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Though I would not consider myself to be a Sentinal, I like yellow. (In Jedi Academy where I role play, which btw is where you got that color chart, from a mod screenie for JA :- , I use a more "Golden" color, which I modified to suit my personal use :blink: )

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Red for teh win.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

• 1 month later...

Would have chosen a lightsaber that had a purplish hue about it, if it was included in this poll.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Blue or orange

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."