morrowind

rokor

Actually I'll do you one better.

Use a long term levitation potion "or" a belt with permanent levitation 1 on it and you can fly VERY FAST :o

As in cross the island in 3 minutes fast :D

Boots of blinding speed + levitation FTFW! :)

Oh, and about Astro's advice... he left out one thing....

SHE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE BOOTS!

So take her out of town (and away from the guards) and then kill her... or let an animal do it if you're squeemish. You gotta kill her.

Also: If you go back to the town and talk to the guards, they'll tell you she was wanted by the law... so you did a good deed by... ahem... killing her for her boots. :thumbsup:

Use a long term levitation potion "or" a belt with permanent levitation 1 on it and you can fly VERY FAST :)

Boots of blinding speed + levitation FTFW! :)

So take her out of town (and away from the guards) and then kill her... or let an animal do it if you're squeemish. You gotta kill her.

Also: If you go back to the town and talk to the guards, they'll tell you she was wanted by the law... so you did a good deed by... ahem... killing her for her boots.  :luck:

I didn't remember the "No boots for U" bit. Thanks.

And thanks for the tip on levitation. Could take a while before getting a constant effect item though no?

Potions FTW!

Nah, it's easy if you have access to mournhold :)

Grab some spells of death and destruction, get a few spells of summon golden saint, get a couple grand soul gems... I think you can see where this is going :luck:

Because your enchanting skills will be low you'll need quite a few potions of intelligence to make it work... intelligence of about 300 will be a 100% success rate (save before hand of course) with the Exquisite belt you'll need.

Bam! Belt of Levitation at level 5 :)

Use a long term levitation potion "or" a belt with permanent levitation 1 on it and you can fly VERY FAST :p

Boots of blinding speed + levitation FTFW! :lol:

Also: If you go back to the town and talk to the guards, they'll tell you she was wanted by the law... so you did a good deed by... ahem... killing her for her boots.  :shifty:

O RLY? She doesn't give them to you? They are mine! Mine my precious, yessss.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Ahhh, Morrowind. I remember how it used to take me about two weeks just to finish a guild questline in that game. It might of gotten tedious sometimes, but mostly when you got to the action, it was nice. In Oblivion on the other hand, I can finish all the guilds, the main quest, and a slew of other quests in about two weeks. No joke. All Morrowind needed in my opinion was speedier travel and more clear cut directions, and it would of been ten times better.

when I heard that Oblivion had fast travel AND quest management (rather than Morrowind's quest journaling) I went out and bought it immediately. that was the deal-breaker, looking back at Morrowind: it was just ludicrously difficult (especially at lower levels) to comple a task, without starting (or aborting) fourteen others along the way.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And after the expansions it had a quest manager too.

Yeah, one who showed refused quests as "ACTIVE", and because you refused them you couldn't finish them to get them off... :)

Also dead people left an awfull lot of Active quests...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Bzzzt. you lose :)

Morrowind has ALWAYS had fast travel.

And after the expansions it had a quest manager too.

Denied! :)

Hear that noise? That's the sound of the barn door slamming after the horse has bolted.

Too little, too late.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you have the game of the year set, I think I know where you can get some adamantium armor for free. :-"

Or was that from one of the official mods? :)

As for spells... make your own.

The home grown ones suck.

Finally, put some low powered spells on some steel daggers.... you can play the game FPS style. :)