morrowind

rokor

morrowind okay guys.....ive done most of the quests and stuff on morrowind and its getting kinda boring does anyone know anything to make the game more interesting. i also want to know where u can get the green axe that the skeleton is holding at the beginning of the game where they show a bunch of the monsters... please help me.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also does anyone know about what website you can go to to get a map of all of morrowind.

stealthsig96zx.jpg

One of the more hypnotizing sigs, Lyr...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I suggest starting a new game, or dowload some mods, like airships and free sailing. Total conversions perhaps? Do you have the expansion packs Bloodmoon and Tribunal? Try those.

That green axe is a glass axe. You can probably find those at Ghostgate or the Telvannni settlements. Dunmer fortresses rank also pretty highly, I've found full glass armor there a few times.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

One word : MODS.

Hey you can even get lightsabers if you want. Or play as a Predator hunting Aliens.

You could also play around with the construction set. It's quite easy to use even if you don't know anything about scripting.

You can start new games with different types of characters, like making a super stealth thief and go into Dagoth Ur really early. All you need is an invisibility item...